Stand by you: A.B

"Hi guys it's Y/N. I know most of you guys have questions from the latest news, well not latest but why I haven't been with the other girls and why I haven't been active on anything for the past five months. So I'm here to explain. You can choose to believe me. It's up to you. I know what happened. So yea."

It's been five months since I saw my so called band mates. One day they called me in for a meeting. So I went but I didn't expect them to kick me out of the group. We started on YouTube and got famous pretty quickly having over 7 million subscribers as the months went on. But they kicked me out. Why? You may ask well that's a good question that I still haven't gotten an answer to.

The group name was well is The United. There were four. But now there's three. It was Dani, Wendy and Jamie. But they changed the name to The 3 United.

At that moment I didn't know what to feel. I felt betrayed, hurt, sad, and so many other emotions.

As much as I hated them for doing me like that I left out the part that they kicked me out. I just that 'some people change and let the fame get them.'

"So yea. I'll still be doing my own music on this channel so if you want to stay and follow me into this journey. I'll appreciate it. I still love every single one of you Uniters." I smiled as tear escaped my eye and waved at the camera turning it off.

This was going to be hard. It's been five months since that day and I haven't heard of them. I looked down and sighed.

Time to make some changes I guess.

**

It's been two whole months now. I have gotten good feed back on my covers and my original songs that I have written. I have gotten over 5 million subscribers which was hella surprising.

Don't get me wrong I sill hate comments but I just don't listen to those.

"Hey Y/N someone is calling you." Max said he's my drummer. I looked to my left and saw that my phone was ringing. I looked down at the number but I didn't recognize it.

"Uh hello?"

"Hi is this Y/N?"

"Uh yes this is she. May ask who is calling."

"Oh sorry I'm Demi Lovato. I'm a big fan of yours and I wondering if you'd like to meet up. I know this is probably weird but I'd like if you'd want to sign into my label."

My heart stopped and I froze. Wait a minute she wants me.

To sign into her label.

**

"Okay Y/N I got you to open up for someone. You'll be one of the opening acts if you like along with two others." Demi said as she smiled down at me. I sat my guitar down and nodded excitedly. It's been four months since I signed with the Safehouse Records.

I've launched out my EP a month ago and it's been having great sales like really great. The track had 10 songs with three bonus tracks.

"Yea! Duh! Who is it?" I said with a smile on my face. She smirked "You'll have to wait and find out. Go get dressed. Trust me when I say you're going to freak."

I quickly ran up to my room and changed into something cute but simple.