My Girl: N.K

Part two of Home Alone

Normani's POV

I quickly looked at the girls when we heard a loud gun shot. No. No this can't be happening.

I broke down when I heard ambulance and people yelling. I felt arms wrap themselves around me.

"L-Let's go. The jet is waiting." I heard Lauren say. The girls quickly helped me up. The only thing I could focus, the only thing, the only person that was on my mind was Y/N.

God please make sure she's okay.

**

Once the plane landed in LAX the girls and I quickly got into the truck and we headed to the hospital. I couldn't help the tears that made there ways down my cheeks.

"Mani she'll be okay." I heard Ally say. All I could do was nod.

Once true truck stopped I saw all the paparazzis. "Come on ladies. Mac and I will clear a way." Big Rob said as he got out with Mac. They pushed the paparazzi out of the way and we all quickly made our way in.

"Y/N Y/LN." The lady looked up and nodded. "She's in room 5H-12. Ms.Kordei." I nodded and quickly ran towards the room. The girls following behind trying to keep up to me. But I wanted to see her.

Once I reached the door I quickly walked in. I felt my chest tighten when I saw her. Her face was covered in Bruises. I quickly ran to her side and took her hand in mine as sat down on the chair that was on the side of her bed. I put my head down and started to cry.

"D-Don't cry M-Mani. I-I'm okay." I quickly looked up to see that she was looking down at me. I smiled and quickly but carefully pulled her into a hug.

The girls soon walked in. They hugged her and kissed the top of her head. I smiled when I saw Y/N's smile.

But the it quickly turned into a frown. "I-I'm sorry for making you girls w-worry. Leo and wait where's Leo? Is he okay?" She tried sit up but hissed in pain her hands shooting to her stomach. I quickly pushed her down so she wouldn't hurt herself.

"It's okay Y/N. Leo is fine. My mom has him." Y/N looked at Lauren who smiled.

"I-I kept m-my promise. You don't h-have to kill m-me." I furrowed my eye brows like Ally and Dinah.

"What? Oh um you know I was only kidding-wait a second what promise." I asked as I saw Lauren who looked around the room.

"Oh you kno-Lauren made me promise her to take care o-of Leo. If anything happened to him s-she'd kill m-me."

"Lauren!" We yelled at her.

"I was kidding. I knew Y/N would take care of him. I love them both."

I shook my head and looked back at Y/N who was already looking at me with a smile on her face. I smiled and pecked her cheek.

"Uh girls can I talk to Y/N please." They all nodded and said they'll go buy something to eat.

"What's w-wrong?"

"I have to tell you something. When I heard you getting beat and running. I felt like that was going to be the last time I was going to see you." I said as my eyes filled with tears. "That you were going to....that you were going to die. That you are going to be gone and I would have had the chance to tell you. To tell you.....tell you how much I love you. I love you so much Y/N you have no idea how much I do. I love you way more than a friend. I understand if you don't love me back-"

I was cut off by lips being pressed on mine. I quickly kissed back. Her lips were so soft. Our lips moved perfectly together. They were like made for each other. I couldn't help the smile that made its way to my face.

We slowly pulled away. "I love you too Mani." I smiled and pecked her lips. She moved aside so I could lay down. The girl in my arms was finally in my arms was mine.

She's my girl. And only mine.

***

FIVE FUCKING YEARS BITCHESSS. WOOOOO IM GONNA CRY.

WHAT UP HARMONIZERS!! Y'ALL BETTER BE VOTING YOUR ASSES OFF. LETS GET THOSE AWARDS FOR OUR GIRLS YO

LOVE YA

😊✌🏽

-M