Prologue

*Teddy*

"I'm so stupid," I cried to my best friend, Angelica. "Why do I always get the guys that are rude and end up hurting me?"

"I don't know T," Angelica said giving me a sad smile.

"God," I groaned dropping my head on my pillow. "This week has been horrible."

"What else happened this week?" Angelica asked curiously.

"I got fired," I sighed turning my head so I could see my computer screen that I was videoing with her. "So I now have to find another job."

"Why don't you move here?" Angelica said, "You could help me out with the shop or get another job in town. Besides I miss my best friend."

"I don't know," I mumbled.

"Doesn't he live in the same apartment building as you?" she asked and I groaned, "So, I'll see you Saturday?"

"Yeah," I sighed giving her a small smile. "I'll call you tomorrow."

"Bye," she giggled before groaning. "Stupid biker."

Giggling I closed my laptop glancing around the small apartment.
---

*Preston/Hacker*

"Hacker," Tanker said and I looked up from the screen I was staring at. "Bullet needs you to show Angelica's friend to a few of the guys houses."

"Why?" I asked confused.

"Because she'll be cleaning your house," he said.

"Who is she?" I ask curious.

"Her name's Teddy," he shrugged.

"Teddy," I say as we hit the main floor, "Sounds like a nickname."

"It's her real name," he said. "Angelica said she was coming to live here."

Shaking my head we walked over to the lounge area and I stopped breathing when I saw the girl with multicolored hair.