Chapter Two

*Preston*

*Preston*

"You find anything?" Colt asked from his spot on the couch in my lair.

"No," I sighed for the sixth time. "I am trying the best I can but they are good at hiding. When I find anything out I will let you know."

"Sorry," Colt mumbled.

"What's up with you?" I asked turning around to stare at him, "You've been acting off the last couple days."

"It's nothing," he sighed. "Keep looking."

"Will do," I said watching him walk down the hallway before turning back to the screens. A couple hours later I was clicking through screens when I am across one that showed Teddy, I chuckled as I watched her mess around under the hood of her car shaking her hips while standing on a stool.

"What are you doing?"

"Shit," I yelped turning to stare wide eyed at Bailey. "Nothing. What are you doing?"

"Right," she huffed walking over and glancing at the screens behind me. "I was looking for Willow, so she could give me a ride to the studio."

"Doesn't Deke give you rides back and forth?" I asked confused.

"He's with his slut of the week," she grumbled angrily. "So I don't want to talk to him."

"I'll give you a lift," I chuckled standing up grabbing my keys. "Let's go Pup."

"Why does everyone call me that?" Bailey scowled, "I hate that nickname."

"Well," I chuckled. "When you were around one you always wore this jacket and it had puppy ears on top. The name just stuck even after you quit wearing it."

"Oh," she mumbled taking the helmet I handed her. After we got to the dance studio Bailey hopped off handing the helmet back,"Thanks for the ride."

"No problem pup," I nodded watched her walk into the studio before I left heading to my place for a little bit.
---

"What," I grumbled answering my phone before glancing at the clock on the wall.

"We got church in ten minutes," Colt said.

"I'll be there," I muttered hanging up dropping my head on to the back of the couch. Groaning when my phone beeped I glanced down at it before chuckling.

★TeddyBear- Make sure your house is unlocked.

★Hacker- Will do.

Smiling I rushed upstairs changed into a clean pair of jeans and a t-shirt before walking out of the house and heading towards the clubhouse.

"Just in time," Bullet nodded as I took my seat beside Trigger. "Devil's Death and Devil's Blood have been moving quickly through different territories and killing men in other MC's. Four days ago they were last spotted two states over and appeared to be heading this way. Hacker have you seen any sign of them?"

"No," I said. "I've gone over every camera's feed in town but I haven't seen any trace of them yet. I'm also running facial recognition so if they show their faces I'll know."

"Alright," Bullet nodded. "Anyone have any kind of input?"

"Are we going to go on lockdown?" Banks asked, "With all the old ladies and kids, if that attack they could go after them."

"I've thought about that," Bullet said. "Which is why I have called in reinforcements. Nomad and his MC will be here by tomorrow and Sala offered to send a few of his men when they are needed."

Three hours later everyone was arguing over the best way to stop the enemy when my phone went off. Turning it around I glanced at the screen before opening the the laptop in front of me clicking a few things finding what I was looking for I cursed lowly.

"What's wrong?" Colt asked and everyone looked at us.

"Blood is here in town," I said trying to figure out where he was in town. "I'm trying to find out where he is. Come on show me where you are you son of a bitch."

"What's that?" Bullet asked pointing at the screen. I inhanced the screens background finally seeing a street sign.

"F*ck," I growled before jumping up and rushing out of the clubhouse when I recognized the street.