Chapter Fourteen

*Preston/Hacker*

  "Get down," Angelica yelled just as I heard the first gun shot.

  "F*ck," I cursed dropping to the ground and pulling my gun out and aiming over Angelica and Teddy. "Drop it."

  "You first," the man yelled as more people with guns came out and firing at us.

  "Angelica and Teddy are in the line of fire," Tanker yelled and I looked at the girls.

  "We need to get them," I said when I noticed how pale Teddy was and Angelica was laying over her.

  "Ahh!" Teddy screamed and I noticed the Angelica was kicking at the guy that had grabbed her ankle. "No!"

  "I'm out," Tanker said. "Plan B."

  "What?" I questioned and he jumped up and ran at the guys that were holding the girls. I jumped up to help only for Tanker shove Angelica into me.

  "Oomf," I grunted catching Angelica and rolling over when I heard running feet.

  "Hacker you good?" Colt yelled.

  "Yeah," I nodded flipping around when I heard a loud thud.

  "Preston! Angelica!"

  "Teddy!" Angelica yelled shoving me as she darted toward the back door.

  "Damn it," I cursed running after her.

  "Let her go," Angelica yelled a I ran up behind her as a van speed towards us, cursing I aimed my gun and fired at the windshield until I herd the click.

  "Damn," I muttered wrapping an arm around Angelica and throwing us to the side as the van flew by.

  "What the hell," Angelica yelled shoving me away from her. "They're going to kill her."

  "You guys alright?" Colt asked running up to us.

  "Yeah," I said getting up and turning towards Angelica who was pacing and muttering under her breath. "Angelica, what did you mean they were going to kill her? They were with Blood."

  "No, they weren't." She snapped glaring at me, "They aren't part of a biker mc. She can't go through this again, not now."

  "Teddy, can't go through what again?" Colt asked confused.

  "Ask Brooks about Office Daley," she said rubbing her temples.

  "Let's get back to the compound," Tanker said. "Maybe we can find out where that van went."

  "We need to find Teddy before Tony gets a hold of her," Angelica said. "I know someone who might know where to find Tony but you need to find that van."

  "Angelica," Tanker yelled as she ran to her car and sped out of the parking lot.

  "Let's go," Colt said and we ran to our bikes heading back to the compound.