Chapter Eight

*Preston/Hacker*

  "So Agent H knows about Blood's attack on Teddy and the missing mission files, so he is giving us all resources to find him."

  "What was in the file?" Brooks asked, but before Bullet could answer one of the prospects ran through the door.

  "Sorry," he gasped. "There's a woman outside trying to push Teddy out of the compound."

  I jumping up and ran past everyone tryin to get to Teddy, walking out the front door I saw Willow and Lily tryin to help Teddy get away from a woman who was yelling.

  "Theodora, quit being a baby and get on the car. This is not the time to agrue with me."

  "What's going on here?" I asked coming to stand behinds the girls. "Who are you and why are you yelling at Teddy?"

  "I'm her mother, Opal," the woman snapped glaring at me. "I'm taking my daughter away from here before you get her hurt even worse."

  "Teddy?" I asked softly turning her around so I could see her face.

  "I..."

  "Her name's Theodora," Opal yelled causing Teddy to flinch. "Not that stupid nickname."

  "It's not stupid," Teddy suddenly yelled turning to glare at the woman. "Daddy gave me that name."

  "Well he's not here, so drop it and use you're real name."

  "Why are you even here?" Teddy asked angrily.

  "I'm here to take you home," Opal said and I noticed her trembling. "I miss my little Theodora."

  "Who is it this time?" Teddy growled.

  "What do you mean darling?"

  "Who do you owe money too?" Teddy yelled. "The only time you ever try to get me to come back is when you owe someone money or you need money for more of you're vices."

  "Tony," Opal shrugged. "Why don't you get back with him he's a good man for you."

  "Oh my god," Teddy groaned. "I'm not going to date you're supplier and Tony's old enough to be my uncle."

  "Don't be so dramtic," Opal said rolling her eyes. "You two made a good couple."

  "Opal," Brooks snapped walking in front of Teddy. "You need to leave."

  "Don't tell me what to do," Opal said glaring at him. "You don't know me or my daughter."

  "I know you're a druggie and alcoholic that blames her daughter for the death of her husband." Brook said and everyone looked at him shocked a me I felt Teddy tense up. "You make your daughter clean up you're messes when you get in over your head in dept. Now get out of here and never come near her again or I will take care of you myself."

Opal climbed in her car and drove off I rested my hands on Teddy's shoulders rubbing them while she trembled.

  "Uncle Zach?" Teddy whispered stepping closer to Brooks.

  "Little teddybear," Brooks said softly shocking me when he opened his arms and Teddy walked into them smiling. "Been a long time."

------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter. I posted another fanfic and this one I have guest writer(I guess), my sister gave me this idea.

 I posted another fanfic and this one I have guest writer(I guess), my sister gave me this idea

Saving Phantom

Danny left Amity Park after a battle nearly killed Sam and Tucker. Eight years later Danny is now king of the ghost zone. When his son is kidnapped and Danny is nearly killed he returns to Amity Park asking his old friends for a favor.