Epilogue

*Preston/Hacker*

  "Are you sure about this?" I asked Angelica as she moved around the bathroom.

  "Of course I am," she laughed as the little time went​ off. "Besides it's a little late to back out now and it'll wash out in a about six weeks."

  "I didn't think you were serious when you suggested it." I groaned.

  "I do Teddy's all the time so I know what I'm doing mister hot shot," she growled slapping my shoulder. "Done, but don't look until I get my camera."

  "Why do you need your camera?" I yelled as she disappeared into the bedroom.

  "For the scrapbook," she yelled back. "I've had it since me a T were sixteen and she dyed her hair the first time. Everytime it gets redyed I take a picture and add it and I think that one with the two of you with matching dyed hair would be a great final pic for this album. Let's get down stairs so we can go."

*Teddy*

  I was literally bouncing on my heels waiting for Lica and Preston to come back to the main room, when an arm dropped down across my shoulders.

  "Easy love," Uncle Zach smiled down at me warmly. "I'm sure they'll be down in a minute."

  "I know," I huffed moving so I was standing in front of him. "But it not everyday type of thing happens so I'm just excited."

  "I know," he smiled looking up. "Never thought I'd see this sight, Hacker."

  "Bug off." I spin on my heel and gaped at Preston's hair.

  "Whatcha think sis?" Lica asked and I moved closer reaching up and pulling​at the quif.

  "Love it," I squealed jumping up and down be for grabbing both of their wrist. "Now let's go."

  "We're coming," Lica laughed and the followed after me until we got outside and everyone stared wide eyed at us and I just shrugged skipping over to my car standing on the foot rail.

  "Lica, Preston," I whined and they rushed over to me climbing in and we headed to the fair grounds. "I'm gonna find Lily."

*Preston/Hacker*

  Teddy ran off and I shook my head following after her only to bump into Poison.

  "Hacker," he nodded. "Nice hair color."

  "Fuck off. How's the ribs Poison?" I asked knowing that he had a few cracked ones after the truck hit him.

  "Healing," he winced. "I've been asking around about the chick with the bike and I keep hearing the name Ivy, figured you'd want to know."

  "Thanks," I nodded. "I'll see what I can come up with. I need to find Teddy before she finds something to get into."

  "Good luck," he laughed walking off and I found Teddy talking to Lily and Bailey. A few hours later I pulled Teddy with me as we climbed on top of the crowd grandstand to watch the fireworks.

  "This is fun," she smiled laying against me. "I can't believe you let Lica talk you into coloring your hair."

  "Move in with me," I blurted out looking down at her. "Please?"

  "I already life in your room at the clubhouse," she said sitting up. "I would love to move in with you. I love you, Preston."

  "I love you my sweet Teddy Bear," I whispered pecking her nose.