Chapter Seventeen

*Teddy*

  I sat in my prison cell glaring at the computer screen while Tony stood behind me watching as I hacked into the Texas State Prison security system, finding the name and file I fixed it where the guy got early parole​ and attached my dad's hacker signal to it before exiting out of the system.

  "Is that all?" I mumbled leaning back in the chair.

  "Not quite," Tony said tossing a file on the desk. "Hack into the FBI's mainframe and get me all the information on this man."

  "WHAT! No way!" I yelled. "I can't hack the FBI database, I'd never get past the firewalls."

  "Do it or little Angelica will get hurt," Tony said dropping a hand on my still sore shoulder.

  "Boss, we got a problem."

  "What," Tony snapped turning towards the guy.

  "The bikers have found us," he said and Tony smirked.

  "Toss her in the back of one of the SUVs and tell Kain he has free reign over Angelica."

  "No," I yelled jumping up only to fall to the ground when Tony slapped me and walked out of the room while the other guy threw me over his shoulder and carried me out of the room and out of the main building. Finally snapping out of the shock from the slap I started kicked and punching the guy trying to get free and I got one good kick at the guys groin.

  "B*tch," he yelled dropping to the ground dropping me and grabbing his baby maker gasping I kicked at his face knocked him out I grabbed his gun and started looking for a car that had keys in it getting lucky on the third car, jumping in I sped towards the Wolves MC compound hoping I could get to Lica before Kain.

  "Damn it," I cursed when I saw the gate had been rammed through, jumping out I ran over to the unconscious kid breathing a sigh of relief when I saw that he was still breathing I grabbed his phone and sent a text to Bullet before running to the main building. Quietly I slid through the door and found Lica standing in front of Willow, Lily, and Bailey while Kain slowly walked towards them, swallowing back the knot in my throat I pulled the gun out from the back of my pants flicking the safety off before moving more into the room.

  "Stop," I wincing at the tremble in my voice and Kain froze before laughing and turning towards me. He cocked his head to the side before giving a angry look reaching for his gun and I panicked pulling the trigger on my gun repeatedly ​until all heard was a resounding click gasping I opened my eyes not realizing I had closed them to see Kain was a shocked expression before he face planted the floor.

  "Teddy?" Lica said and I looked at her dropping the gun and I collapsed hearing someone yell my name.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Okay, so I had originally planned for this chapter to be longer but Wattpad decided to delete what I had written. So thank you so much 😒.

On another note I started a new story hope you guys check it out.

Ian's Curvy Princess
Layla was always picked on about her weight, but when her best friend hurt her she had enough and leaves the country. Two years later she gets an invite to come to her ex best friends coronation only she not the same girl that they remember.
Ian has always been distant when it can to his family, but he did speak with them because of Layla, his sister best friend. When she disappears without a trace he turns into a cold man. Now he is going to be crowned king in a months time when he gets the shock of his life.