Chapter Twelve

*Hacker*

  "Anything?" Tanker asked while I was trying to track Angelica's phone.

  "No," I replied leaning back. "Her phones shut off so I can't trace it. Why would they leave the compound?"

  "Did you say her ex is in town?" Tanker asked and I nodded, "Find him and you might find the girls."

  "Worth a try," I shrugged sending his face through facial rec and connecting it to all cameras. We should gets hit soon."

  "Tanker," Colt said from the door. "Bullet wants you in his office. Now."

  "Find them you come get me," Tanker said walking out of the room.

  "He screwed up," Colt chuckled and I have him an confused look. "He pissed Angelica off and that's why she got Teddy and left."

  "Angelica doesn't like Tanker," I pointed out turning around when the computer beeped and I saw it was a video call. "Close the door."
---

  Sighing I dropped back in the chair after helping​ three teams that we had in the field, glancing at the clock I saw three and a half hours had passed.

  "Coffee," I muttered standing up and heading towards the clubhouse kitchen. "Hey Bailey."

  "Hi," she smiled glancing back down at the sandwich she was making. "How's Teddy doing?"

  "Better," I said pouring me a cup of coffee. "She out with Angelica."

  "Thanks nice," she hummed jumping when someone yelled her name.

  "Bailey," Deke said walking into the kitchen. "Can we talk?"

  "I have nothing today to you," Bailey said and I could a hint of hurt in her voice. "I have homework, bye."

  "What'd you do kid?" I asked after Bailey walked out leaving her snack on the counter.

   "No fucking idea," Deke growled storming out. Shaking my head I grabbed Bailey's snack off the counter and headed to her room that was here at the clubhouse. "Go away Deke."

  "Figured you'd want your snack," I said opening the door. "You okay Lil B?"

  "Thanks and I'm fine," she sighed setting the plate on the textbook.

  "What'd he do?"

  "What?"

  "You're Uncle is going to kill him when he finds out he made you mad," I smiled sitting in the desk chair. "So, I was just wondering what he did to make you upset."

  "He kissed Jessica," she said biting a chip.

  "You're upset he kissed another girl," I chuckled.

  "No," she grumbled. "I'm mad because he kissed Jessica. Jessica has bullied me ever since the beginning of middle school, she starts rumors that aren't true. He know what she does to me and now he's kissing her, what next is he going to dump all together?"

  "Bailey," I smiled. "Did you see him kiss her?"

  "Kinda hard not too," she huffed. "They were against my locker at school."

  "Did they see you?"

  "No, I ran out of the hall and into my next class."

  "If I were you," I said quietly. "I'd talk to him and find d out what exactly what happened."

  "I will talk to him," she sighed."Just not right now."

   "That's good," I smiled glancing at the band on my wrist when it went off. "I'll see you later."

  "M'kay," she mumbled over a bite of food. Smiling I ran back to my lair and started pressing button when the phone rang. "This is How."

  "Hacker, it West."

  "What's up West," I asked pulling up the hit on Teddy's ex.

  "Angelica and Teddy just walked into the bar," he said as I got the location of him. "Teddy's talking to a guy that I've never seen before."

  "Son of a bitch," I cursed. "Keep an eye on Teddy, that guys her ex. Be there in a minute."

___________________________________
Sorry for the late update guys, but I can explain.
A week and a half ago my grandpa was admitted to the hospital and had to have surgery, therefore I haven't been able to concentrate on my writing.
But he gets to come home tomorrow 🎆🎉 Yay!