Chapter 13

hhhiii guys... I hope u enjoyed the last part.... swasan I hate u confession.... ( :-p) acha... let's go.. & see.. what going on Paris on road..

recap: swasan become one.... raglak fight for swasan....

#JANE_KAB_PAYAR_HUA.
#13.

NEXT DAY MORNING...

Swasan both sleeps peacefully... the rain.. was again start... (slowly... slowly.....) & a cold temperature.. make them sleeps more in each other ARMS.. tightly.......

swara open her eyes... & find herself in San's tight embrace.... she smile.... as she try to move out form bed... San tight his grip... in sleep..... swara removed his hands... & slowly... come out... form bed.. & but next she again fall..... & this tym.. she no had option to free herself.

 she no had option to free herself

Sw:(extra sweetly) sanskar......
San:(in sleep) hmm....
Sw: will u leave me.... orr...
San:(looking at in sleepy eyes) orr?????
Sw:orr....(she goes to close to him.... which make him eyes open widely..& also excited.)
San:(teas..)orrr?????
Sw:(climb on him..& go to close to him..) orrr....
San:(hug her.. from her waist..) orrr..
Sw:(throw.. one glass water on him) orr.. yeh...
San:(irritated.. leave her...) what the....
Sw:(run to washroom) bye.. good morning....hubby jii..
San:(laugh) u will pay for it... wife jii...
Sw:(before close ether door) okk.. I'm ready for it.. (wink him) sanku

AFTER 30 MINUTES...

SW:(open the door lil) sanskar.... r u their...
San:(no reply...)
Sw:(loudly) thank god... he is out of the room..... but chk once again) sanskar...... Sanku.....
San:(again no rply)
Sw:(open the door... & get out..)
San:(was in room... but hidden in curtains)

swara was warping only the towel... as in hurry she forgot to take cloths..infact the bathrobe also.... the towel is exposing her bare shoulders... thighs.. & legs.. also exposing her bare back.. the wet hairs.. waters are still dropping form her hair..... she was still wet... due to the water on her skin its glowing... more....she look dam sexy... & hot... (can easily make crazy anyone) she slowly goes to her cupboard.. & start choosing dress.... but firstly she lock the.. door.. to scared of San....

(hihi..are pagli.... San in already inside...)

which make a winner smile on san's face...... he just spellbound... to see her in such a hot look... San slowly get out...... & hear swara who was busy to choice cholts... not notice him....

sudden she feel... two hands... around her waist... she get shy.. scared.. shiver.... that two hands slowly start placing tightly on her waist.. & near to her bally..... & she can feel some hot breaths & some bites on her bare & wet shoulder... & also feel.. she going to crazy on his... this sensual touch...

Sw: (in a husky voice) sanskar.. tum yahi the...
San:(kiss on her shoulder again..) hmm.... (slowly moved his hands.. upper... & about to touch her.. b***s she hold his hands... &(rest her head on his chest)
Sw:(make his hands again on her bally) pllzz....
San:shona... (naughty) I alrt u...
Sw:(close her eyes....)