chapter 53

ohhhkkk... guys.. I hope u like the previously part of #jkph... okk so now.. let's discussed something..?? who is the guy..?? what vu think...?? n what's must be the reason of his anger.. that he was paying this much... well well well now.. no need to be hipper... let's move.. to story's....

recap; Swasan raglak truth to e-o... a guy n his suspense...

#JANE_KAB_PAYAR_HUA.

#53

🌅..NEXT DAY..🌅

Swara ragini was sleeping peacefully when guddia was awoke n making noice... sw wake up.. n find her guddia was coverd by lots of soft tedys n beautifull dress... n another side of her was a big sorry card n a red rose ...

Sw smile to see thos rose n she knew welll.. whos is behind it.. n she sheaks ragini.. she also awake n as sw blush to see the things.. she too . but soon...

Sw: ragini.. look how cheesy... 😒

Rag: haa.. swara... hhhuuuhh.. wayyse swara lets sleeps am sleepy. yarr n am not in a mood to make my day sooo boring...

Sw:( 😂😂) right.. come...

SR both sleeps. while warping her guddia.. n take turn...

@room door..

SL down their heads... n looks e-o sadly... n leave

After 2hrs..🕘...

All was garher to dining table.. wherre sanlak seat together.. n sr baby was in pram...

Sw: maa..

Shomi: yess.. shona..

Dida: shona..

Sw: dida.. maa am soo happy that dida back to me.. (looks down) but I really feel occurred to stay hear.. that too..

Rp: beta.. if everything was good.. n normal... I guess the time most u wanna stay hear with your both mom.. n maa... (sad.)

Sw:yes.. papa.. but still sanskar is not well (glared at San) so.. Pllzz allow me too go to Gm.. I feel better..

San:(shock... n gasp.. he wanna shout n stop her.. but his own plan trap him tightly)

Sw: n.. ppplzz papa.. don't u say no.. pllzz atlast for few days..

Lak: but. Shona.. why need to stay alone ha..?? with our angel.. n why u also trouble mami (Shomi) no need to stay hear. right mom...??

Ap:(supported Sw) no...lucky.. if. she want. she can stay. you never understand what was she feeling at this crucial moment.. (looks @ San sadly)

rag: no. maa. she will not alone.. I also leave with her.. coz after baba (annand) leave to benaras... there is no place to roam. so pppllzz maa.. n I promised I won't trouble mamiji... ppplzz (pout)

Dp:(laugh n nods) okk.. okk. u both go n stay still u want..

SG: then. Shona. after breakfast pack your bags. I leave first then come to bring u ragini beta n maa (MiL)

sanlak gritting their teeths for SR😠😠 .. n eat politely😐😐

@sw's room affer breakfast...

Swara was Doing her packing.. n murmuring some song.. n taking to baby..

""u knew.. what.. now your dadda will understand whats the exact meaning of messing with us.. haii n... guddia...😂""

next moment she was in bed... pinned beside her daughter.... n

Someone was roughingly sucking n bite her delicate skin...