59

hhhiiii.... Guyz.. how are you all....?? hope fine & miss me.. ohkk guyz sorry for late... & this ff I wanna dedicated them who miss it... Love You guyz...

#Sorry once again for being irregular.. but am helpless... sorry... hope YOU understand....

recap: Swasan n their love nest.... n parents chill mood...😀😀😀

JANE_KAB_PYAAR_HUA.
59

Its mid night..🌃🌃 (Guyz I always start with morning.. so now change timing😜)

@ss

Swasan were sleeping in eachother arms... peacefully... hugging eachother tight.... with a beautiful smile was attach with their swollen LIPS....🙈💏💏

Baby was in cot... when just sanskar's sleep got broke with some sound... & he wake up & look hear & there... but by movement of san.. swara cuddle his arms more.. he smile n kiss her forehead..and then he go for washroom.... n after that he went back to sleep...

NEXT DaY MoRnInG...

swara is sleeping peacefully.... n turn to cuddle to her husband... but wait.. she didn't find HIM... at all.. she knot her eyes.. & then finally open... & murmurs "sanskar...."

"yeah.... sweety.... am hear... " she heard his voice & turn to his study table.. find He is with his file.. & looking at Her... she smile back...

Sw: morning... (stretching her arms... )

San:(see her.. & get a naughty idea.. n keeping file on table he lean to bed.. ) morning... (saying it... In no second... he pull her to the bed. & roll over her....)

Sw: (where she is totally...😳 n nexxt moment she 😊) from where YOU get such shamelessness...?? (while playing with her lil hair strands..)

San:( who was busy to kissing her neck & nape...answer her ) what to do...?? when someone's wife is just so cute & hot... even after having baby.... so what to do...?? (looks at her eyes... & wink..)

Sw:(wide her eyes... first...😳 & she too smile mischievously.. 😉 & pull him close to her.. & slightly brush her lips with HIM..) is that so...??

San:(smile.. & nods... while nodding he smash his lips with her.. & take her in a sweety hungry morning lip to lip kiss.... )

swara to reciprocate his kiss... & go wild along with her only husband... 🙈🙈

after few moment...

swara push San. & he laid beside her.. she was panting heavily.. her lips are swollen... n also bloods are oozing form her lips.. when San again turn to her.. with balancing on his waist & elbow... & look over her lips.. & caress overthrew..... & swara feel shiver by his TOUCh.... she close her eyes.. & arch her head... & San was looking at her activities with. affection lust & moreover LOVE....

and again place his lips on her.. & she smile... this time he is sweet & gentle....😍🙈

Afternoon...

swara is alone... looking & taking care of her guddia & her Own HOME... now... after all the Strom.. she feel quiet happy & bless once again....

when just her ph get vibrate.. & she look. the ID.. name flashing "SANKY" her lips automatic get in a shape of smile... & she rcv the call...

Sw : hLW... haa. bollo.. Lunch kia..😌??

"Umm... no ....what..?? are YOU doing now.. aaccha let me say.. YOU must be arranging Cupboard...😎."

Sw: (surprise.. & let out a sigh) ha.. You knew me so well...😌