55

hhhhiiiii. friends.. hope U all are ready to read the suspense... Soo,, hear.. I am as promise....😊😊 hope u like this part👍👍 n will s comments✒✒ let's get ready.... n pplllzz ppplllzz do comments for this part.....

recap; some hint of blackmailer n all suspect nikhil...

JANE_KAB_PAYAR_HUA.

#55

SAME Day night..

swara was coming out form washroom..(alone in her room) n as she come out she was shock to see... nikhil was lostly looking at the baby in bed.. swara alarmed... n walk to guddia as fast as she can.. n as she cudden baby she got her life back...

nikh: hey.. swara. calm down... I was come to meet you.. n saw baby sleeping so...

Sw:(avoid to answer..but also get angry so reply) nikhl..U must remembered that am married.. its not look good that U come to my room alone at this night..

nikhl:(felt deference) yeah.. e...r.. am.. sorry.. for that... but a cha fine...am going good night....

Sw:(want to knew him ) wayse.. am sorry.. u can seat hear...(nikhl seat back.. Sw smile fake...) soo.. let me knew... about your life?? how's AL?? n how's dii..??( nikhl's. sis)

nikhl:(hurt n also angry a bit) well.. she is no moor... (Sw shock.. n nikhil anger got increased) she mate a accident of a drunker... n she n her baby... (sad.. n crying) you knew swara.... dii was so much happy..n.. n.. I was dancing with joy.. when she told me.. she is pregnant... but that next moment I heard. her scream..... n everything got spoiled...... n my jijajii was in shock...

Sw:(felt bad.. but not yet ready to sympathy him. coz according to her n all he is culprit of their life mess) ohh am sorry...

nikh:(whips his tears) no don't be sorry. I don't need your sympathy.. N. I was looking at guddia as My sis's daughter... anyway am leaving.. let's leave... good night.....

Sw:(smile fake) good night...

nikhil walk out form the room....n she to bolt the door... n turn find.. sanskar was coming in throw window.. she smile at hI'm.. n walk to hI'm....

both hug e-o tight... n felt bit relax.. n murmurs..

San : I love u.... n miss u a lot....

Sw: I love u too. n miss u too.

San: (after few moment both rested themselves in bed..n seat arms n arms...) Shona. u knew... the lady (remember). was responding to the treatments..

Sw:(happy) really sanskar... that's good... wayse sanskar where she is..?? I mean u told me.. about that accident n after that you took care of her... but..??

San: she is in Bangalore... Shona.. n am happy that she is recovering now.. n as she gain her all sense I will contact her family... I am a family person n I knew what's its mean...

Sw: u.. (looks at him happy n gently peak at his cheeks) I love u.. more...

San:(smile n again pull her to his hug...) I luv u more n more.....

they seated like that... San thinks about the accident... n sad..

(flashback of the moment when San saw swara rahul arms in arms.. when rahul was saving her... n got drunk....)

@ xyz bar...(night 8)

San,: one large....

bar tender: yes..