ch 51

hhhhhhhiiiiiii..... hope u enjoy the previous part.. so.. now let's move to story.. I knew.. u all wanna knew.. about swasan patch up... so now.. let's move...

Well guys.. am happpy I start to write 51th part of this ff... a after marriage love story can walk so long.. I never thought when its start..... am soo glad.. now plllzzz do commensts.....

recap : San's truth.. come out.. n Sw n San's moment...

#JANE_KAB_PYAAR_HUA.

#51

@Sw's room.. (sAmE nIgHt...)

they were still tightly hugging eachother... n weeping silently....

Sw: sanskar... (her voice was so broken) leave me...

San: no... pllzz.. stay with me... some more..

Sw: (broke hug.. n hold his hand.. n walk towards bed..) come...

San obey her... n both seat in bed... n swara was doing hospitality to his hand... and San was neatly looking at swara...... 😢😰

San : (tugg her hair strand n pull her chin up..) am sorry shona.. pllzz forgive me... 😞

Sw: (free her face n look at her guddia😒) why.. dont u tell me.. sanskar.. am this much unknown to u...??? why.. you was saying such Words...?? but dont u say the truth... ?? (she hurt😢)

San: shona.. I knew.. what ever I said... am not forgiven by you...😞 but U only say... who much I was own suffer...oneside U.. n our guddia... another side that culprit.. I don't understand.. what will I do.. so I thought make u disbelief me.. full. then I can.. 😣😢

Sw: U again hurt me... sanskar.. hurt me a lot... not only for me... our guddia.. n If u are Saying about the culprit. then told me onethigh. what u did by now...?. aiisa kyaa karrlia tumne??? (she looks straight to him)

San: (looks at guddia) if today the tender we got.. its only by me.. not by badde papa.. but thanks to papa.. that he also reach n submit the papers publicly... so we are still safe....

Sw:(shock....😧😵)

San: haa jaan.. I dream for the project for her..(caress his guddia ) how cud u think... I only let baddepapa n all... So.. its going to fullfill at any cost.. (he was strong n ditermined 😠😠)

Sw: (was walk to her cupboard n kept the medical box) and... who is there with u... coz still the day you hear only..... (she frown her eyes n deep sigh)

San:(smile a bit n close his eyes..) don't beat him.. its lucky....

swara pop out her eyes.😧😧😧 .... n her box fall down form her hand.."what the..."

San smile naughtily.... n walk to her.. to help her... and as he touch the antiseptic bottle... she jerk his hand.. "don't touch... " she glared at San....

San wait... she completed her work.. as she turn she again pinned inside the cupboard almost... n she arch her hand. with bit nervousness. n bit annoyed... "sanskar... don't u dear....." she hold the self from back.....

but while she was expecting a kiss.. or some close moves but where..?? she feel his love n care n his lips.. at her forehead.... 😘

San : shona.. pllzz one last chance.. pllzz.. I promissed I wont broke your trust again.. pllzz... (he plead... 😓😓) Pllzz jaan. I need you.. I cant bare our separation... pllzz I need your support.... Shona pllzz...

Sw:( weak.. n after hearing all.. she was all broken too) I hate u.. sanskar...😢 I hate u... U broke me.. all... pllzz leave me...😭

San:(touch his forehead to her) ppplllzzz jaan.. pllzzz.. trust me jaAaan.. for last.. I want your support....