Chapter 17

hhhhiii... guys.. how are you all..??. hope good... so no bak bak... let's go...to the story....

recap: swasan moments.. They back to Kolkata...

.
#17

NEXT DAY MORNING....

KB come to SS... swasan both get irritated... like previous.. Sw wakeup to open the door.... but San again pull her towards him.. & sleep by tightly hugging her.. she laugh...

San: shona.. no need to open.. come sleep...
Sw:(laugh) sanskar.. socchlo.. bartan majjne padege...
San:(sleepy voice) hmm..done..
Sw:(free herself... & open the door..) morning.. KB..how are you..??
KB:fine memshab.. ap or sab acche ho na...??
Sw:(smile..) ha...

KB busy in her job... Sw goes to bedroom... & find room is empty... she search for San.. but fail to find... she call...

Sw: sanskar... kaha gaye..??? San..??
San:(come slowly.. to back to her) may yeha hun...(hug her from back..)
Sw:(smile) sanskar...its not Paris... avi KB ne dekha na.. to pure society me...
San:who cares...?? let her tell n.. (kiss her cheeks.. from back)
Sw:(blushed..)

San make her turn to him.. & about to kissed... but KB enters...

Sw:sanskar. kya ...
San:ssshhh...(going to close)
KB:(shock) ram..ram...mamsahb..sabji.. soryy wo.. may.. (turn other side)
San:(leave her...) err..w..o..wo....(look at Sw.. helplessly)
Sw:(very angry to San) are..KB appka kam hhoo gaya.??
KB:haa.. memshab... ram ram.... (she leave.... immediately..)

San follow her...& close the door.... & happily back to Sw.. but Sw who was dam angry.. on San... goes to washroom.
Sam smile...... remembered

San:(remembering) ajjse 15-16 din pehle tak.. humari zindegi kuch orr thi.... wow.. our life is such a beautiful turn... I loved it....

Sw come out angrily... (fake anger..) & get ready infront of mirror... San admire her... Sw notice San.. continue looked at her... she ask..

Sw:kya hai.. kya dekh rhe ho..??
San:(come close to her...) tumhe..
Sw:(extra smile) orr koi kam nahi karrna..???
San:(nods in no)
Sw:(pls her hands in her waist...) sanskar....
San:(laugh) sorry... sorry... (kiss her cheeks.. & goes to washroom)
Sw:(smile to see his movement) pagal.....

AFTER SOMETIME....

swasan both get ready.. & decided to go to meet baddi & MM... they leave....

@MM..
sujju welcomed them.. Rp & sujju notice their happiness... they feel so happy....

sujju: chode yh batta waha sifr kam hi kia key madi bacchiko ghoomaya bhe????
San:appki bacchi se hi puchllo....(laugh)
Sw:(make a face..) nahi.. maa.. khali meeting.. & meeting...
San:(shocked) hhww... you liar.... who take you everywhere..??
sujju,Sw: (laugh)
Rp:shona.. kamse kam tu to usski side mat le??
Sw:papa... (freely) meeting bhe kia. or ghoomaya. bhe...
sujju: saccchi...???
swasan:(together) haa... mom....

all laugh..... they have lunch there..... & spending tym.. swasan give some gifts which they brought... in Paris for them... Sw show sujju.. all they pics... they having fun.....

EVENING... @baddi...

after leavening MM... they goes to the.. baddi.. where Shomi madly wait to meet her daughter... Shomi did arti.. sekhar laugh... (he also call Rp... to join them...)

Shomi:shona.. betta tu theek to hai na...?? kittni dubli ho gayi ho..
sekh:(teas) haa.. border pe gayi thi... na...
swasan:(laugh....)
Sw:maa.. I'm fine.. koi dubli nahi hui.. look what I took for you.. what..??? wanna see..??