Chapter 21

hhhii.. guys how are u all..?? fine...??? okk guysss  tell me
remained u... both of their past are open. & side... mean their relationship is all smooth.... but is it..?  sooo let's go to the another part of JKPH.........

recap: swasan- raglak.... fun... & lite masti...

#JANE_KAB_PAYAR_HUA.
#21

AfTeR 15 day.....

@Office

the ph continually ringing...(in silent mode) when sanskar look... he was become a Kidd.. start panicking...

Lak:kya hua.. sanky..? what happened ...??
San:(sad.. tone) shona's call 23miss calls...
Lak:(cough)kya..?? now to... only god can save u.....
San:yup..
Lak:did u take medi.?? I guess that's a reason...
San:how I.. was in meeting na....
Lak:then call back...

San call back.. & she life in hurry... & yell.. without listen anything.  ph conv.

San:h.....l... (can't completed)

""what.. meeting right.. meeting.  I don't work na. I can't rcv my ph on time... 23 sanskar... 23.. don't u carry ph in meeting... & medi.?? sure forgot.. what the.. hell... sanskar. Now only mom can Handel u........." she speaks in one breath........
San:I love u.. am sorry baby.. ph was silent....
Sw:
San:shona... am sorry.. yes.. just take madI.. don't worry...
Sw:hows your leg..?? is it still paining???
San:(his lips carved small) haa.. fine.. & u..?m did u take lunch????
Sw:yes.. (lie)
San:okk.. bye...hve another meeting.. see u in evening..
Sw:hmm...(upset..)
San:(smile to think something) I'll come to pik u..
Sw:(happy.. but not show) really..??
San:hm..(smiled)

@EvEnInG

@Sw's school..
rag was already left as swara will go with sanskar.. & she don't want to enter in them..  swara was getting bore.. San tell. her that he will come.. but its become 6pm.. till he is not...
6.30 pm..
a white big car stops infornt of school gate.. & she was going towards the car.. she knew its him...

but she get more angry & shock to see that its their office driver..  Sw smile fake. 

Sw:aarre.. app. sanskar kaha hai..??
driver: mam,wo. sir told me to pickup u. & drop u at SS.. & then take u at XYZ. place...
Sw:(nods in yes ... & seat.)

she call San. but San rejected her. call. & msg her..
""shona.. I told u to pickup u. but Am n office so.  plz come with him we are going to a business party. love u..& plz ware my gift... miss u...""

swara was damn angry. & upset coz. she hates businesses party's its only boring.....
she goes to SS.  & told driver to wait... 

@SS..
swara enter & find that packet on their bed.. she goes angrily & find in that a beautiful red saree....  she smile lil..  but again angry to remembered San don't come... 

she get ready fast.. & make herself like to make crazy anyone in a minute....  & she was determine to teas him..& pull his leg....

Sw:(to her reflect in mirror) Mrs. swara Maheswari be ready to make jealous ur Mr.Maheswari..(giggle.. & laugh)

@XYX PLC..(a hotel roof...)

the car stopped. she reach the exact place...  but the place was damn dark.. & she was feel so strange..  & then sudden a couple hand grab her waist.. make her more shock.. but soon she recognized his touch... 

San:swara... u look beautiful....
Sw:
San:am sorry..  for make u wait..  but As u wait for me.  seem me too..
Sw:no. u lie.. 
San:(turn her to him) accha & how u knew.. that..??
Sw:(angry. puppy face) I knew.. u won't miss me at alll...hhmmhh...
San:(call his hand. &) so..... hear is something for u.....