chapter 30

ssoo... hope u enjoy the last pert...... Swasan patchup.. so let's go to the another part of #JKPH... well

recap: swasan some moments.. they promised to e-o.. that they won't hide anything...

#JANE_KAB_PAYAR_HUA.
#30

SaMe nIgHt...(mid night..)

both was wanted to sleep.... but the sleeps are many far.. swara was remembering all her hears moments which she spent alone...  & San also... thoughts.. how All convened that swara was.. no moor... except Shomi & sujju.. & he.... (both face dack to e-o)

soon.. San alart yet concerned by swara's movement. he look.. swara was half seat on bed. with bed wall...& drink water... he notice her wet eyes... he fully alarms.. 

San: Shona.. ( he also seat)
Sw;(smile) haa..
San:are u OK..??
Sw:(understand) haa.. sanskar.. I was just remembering how... my life was change... (touching her abdomen)
San:(sad) haa.. shona.. am sorry for everything..  for me u leave our house.. our dream...  but shona..I wander how fooll I was.... am sorry sorry for everything....
Sw: (plcs her head on his shoulder) actually Am also a idiot.. I shoud ask u.. questioning u.. infact the best option was I shud inform mom......& she will  take care of yours....
San:(smile sadly) than why don't u.. did this...??? that too.. We both no need ot face it... (his tear drop slips on her cheeks)
Sw:(look at him)  am sorry too..... U knew...what.. that night.... I was too broke dwn.... I really can't understand what to do.... but I...(her tears roll too)
San:(hold her tear drop... by finger tip) hey.... what u all need to out... now... you all should tata..,..(make her tickle)
Sw:(laugh.. & whips his tears too) haa... so stop being a kid
San:(embacre her in his arms) hmm.. so now tell me.. about my princess....    how u come to knew....? (touch her abdomen too)
Sw:(hold his hand.. & kiss it) that time.. if he won't come... or.. I was not knew about him... I think now.. u all shud definetly sure by my death news...
San:(dam upset) plzz... swara..  plllzz...stop saying this..... pll,z....
Sw:hmm...(last flashback by her voice)
San: now... tell... about my princess news.....
Sw: ussdin jab. rat ko may challne laggi.. pata nahi kab haath se suitcase chut gaya...  fir acchanak ek gaddi ke sammne akke may behons hoo gayI..

San:fir... (caressing her hair....)

Sw: fir... jab aggle din subha mujhe hons ayya... I was laying in a bed.. & I saw a lady... (vabi) she was taking care of me...  when I try to wakeup she told me about my accident.. I was just being ready to leave the house.... I again loose my sense.. next I grain my sense I saw a doc too.. this time....& also two special child..(rony & riya)

doc: mam.. why u are staking ur life in risk...u need complet bed rest... plzz. don't move..

I remembered u.. & all of our moments... I try to wakeup.. & leave... but that time vabi told... "do what ever u want.... but don't stake Your baby's life in risk..." I was shock to hear it... I was litraly shock... sanskar..... our dream our love was increasing inside me...  I was fall down... broke down.. I dont understand how to react.... but I was sure that I need to live....for me.. for my child... for his good future.... (she weep)

San:(whips her tears) then..??

Sw: then.. vabi. ask me.. I tell everything.... she smile faintly.. & says.. she will be happy when all our Mu.. will clear.. coz, she was also missunderstood her husband.. & he committee suicide... & then now she was bless with rony... & riya... I was shock...... than I composed myself.. coz, I knew.. u are sarounded by family... so I cry.. she sheltered me.. & rony & riya hold my hand.......  (flashbacks end)

San:(kiss her head) I love u.....
Sw:I love u too.....

then both sleeps in e-o arms...,.....