Always Save The Video To Your Phone

After being in this boiling ass room for Buddha knows how long, someone finally came and opened the door, gesturing for me to come out.

I wasted no time whatsoever getting my ass out of there, too damn hot.

Like hella hot, man y'all don't even understand.

I stepped into the brightly lit, cool hallways and almost bursted into tears, you don't even understand.

The boy who offered to let me use his gun was the one who opened the door, he nodded for me to follow along, so I did. We stepped into the living room i entered through earlier that day, all the substances and women gone.

In their place were double the red clad men.

And let me tell you. My gawd where some of them fine.

Never choose until you've seen the whole crew.

Okay, okay, get back on task.

The leader dude was sitting in a single seated chair, wearing a different suit, a orange one this time.

"Damnnnn, nigga. You can dress!" I complimented him as I bounced into the room observing them all.

He hid a small smile and cleared his throat, "Before we commence this gathering, I'd like to quiz you about a debacle I've been having." He spoke.

"Ummmmm, what? Nigga! If you don't speak normal. Sounding like T.I. quoting a thesaurus" I replied to him.

He let out a long sigh, rubbing his temple. After a long pregnant pause he spoke again "before we start this meeting, I wanna ask you a question I've been wondering about." Okay there we go! I understand that.

"Should have said that to begin with but what's the question?"

"If you were to see a man in all red and a man in all blue fighting to the death, who would you save?" He asked, with everyone in the room leaning in to hear my answer.

"The video to my phone."

The room was dead quiet until one boy spoke, "I mean........... she gotta point"