Can a Crip Donate Blood?

"I also have a question for you guys." I told them as they took in my previous answer. The orange man nodded his head.

"Can a crip donate blood?"

They all stared at me, until the same boy who agreed with me earlier spoke up again, "What the hell is wrong with you?"

I stayed quiet after that, trying to find the answer, what is wrong with me?

You talk to yourself, you're crazy, you ONLY wear the color blue, you ask dumb questions, you play too much, you don't understand when your in danger, you don't understand anything, you fail-

Okay okay! Damn conscious!

You still cute though bitch.

You right bitch.

Where was I? Oh! Yea.

The orange peel excused my outburst and went back to talking like I never said anything. "So, we're to have a trial and decide what to do with you basically. We'll be taking a vote-"

"When did gangs get democracy is all I wanna know?" I cut into what he was saying. He let out a humongous sigh, but kept going.

"We'll be taking a vote on whether or not to keep you,-"

Hell no.

"Let you go-"

Hell yes.

"Or kill you."

"NIGGA WHAT?"

The same time I had my outburst was the same time the front door slammed closed, and a figure wearing all black walked in.

All black! I know right! I thought there were only two colors in this story!

Everyone turned toward him but didn't look for long but me, I assessed him.

Oh my God, he is eye assault.

It doesn't make any damn sense for anyone to look that goddamn good. I want to marry him and make him have my children.

Oh shit. I said that out loud.

Now they're all looking at me. Him too!

Jesus take the wheel and drive me straight to hell because he has me wanting to sin.

Fuck! I said that out loud too. Wait, I'm saying all of this out loud.

Can this day get any worse?