Baby

I was awoken by an odd stinging on my bottom lip. The next thing that registered in my mind was the muffled giggles.

I snapped my eyes opened only to be blinded by a bright light. I lick my lips and taste...... mustard.

These bitches here.

After attempting to castrate them for several minutes I finally give up and go do my morning routine.

When I came out of the restroom I managed to catch a part of Mint and Domo's conversation.

"I had to cut off my granny cause one time she asked me if I wanted some chocolate chip cookies instead of bhocolate bhip bookies. Like the fuck is you doing grams?!" Mint said.

"I was about to catch some feelings but then I ate a snickers cause I'm not myself when I'm hungry." Domo said, all off topic.

As I walked into the sitting area, Mints alarms started ringing to which he let out a groan.

"I didn't die in my sleep so I guess I'll go to work." He said while standing up with Domo following suit. I took notice of the red 'Costco' smock Mint wore.

"Gotta drop Mint off. You comin' or what?" Domo asked while walking out the door. I followed after him cause it's not like I have anything better to do. We took the elevator down to the hotel lobby and got the "car" from the valet.

The back windshield was completely gone, there were numerous bullet holes in the back, and it was just damn ugly.

Domo "cranked" the "car" and we took off I'm assuming towards Winco.

Mint pulled out his phone turned on Pandora and was done.

Now y'all tell me what's wrong with that..........

I'll wait.........

Y'all taking too damn long. He didn't plug it up to the aux cord. Shit. I just looked and ain't no aux cord.

'Oh oohhh wooahh oh ooohh woah. I know you love me, I know you care, just about when-'

Mint quickly fumbled with his phone as Justin Bieber started booming from it. Domo gave him a side eye.

Mint cleared his throat.

"Damn Blue why you put that on my phone?" He asked me.

Bitch.