Siri Better Yell SUWOO

"One time, I was crying in my car in front of McDonald's, eating french fries, listening to my sad playlist, when this nigga tapped on my window and gave me life changing advice. 'It's gone be okay lil' nigga, you can do it.'" I've been sitting in the kitchen with Domo and my best friend Mint for about an hour while they listened to my stories.

Surprisingly, Domo hasn't threatened or tried to kill me.

I think I'm growing on him.

"Don't you hate when you get all fresh and shit on Snapchat and it's been 23 hours and your crush still hasn't looked at your story and time is running out?" I said taking a bite of my green apple.

Mint agrees with me, while Domo was making a bowl of cereal. He put the Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Apple Jacks, and Cheerios into one bowl.

"Ay at! Everybody not fortunate enough to have multiple cereals open at one time." I said to him.

My mama would have cussed the hell out of me for having all them open.

He let out a snort and said "I got money, I can do what I want. I can blow $4000 in a day." He said while starting on his cereal.

"I can make $25.50 last 3 weeks." I said. He choked on his cereal while Mint gave me an odd look.

"You've lived a sad life." Mint said shaking his head at me.

I just shrugged.

"I told a joke at a funeral once. I mean, nobody laughed but one nigga was dead." I told them. It took a while for them to get it. When they did I busted out laughing.

"You get the ugliest laugh. Then got the nerve to be laughing all the time." Domo said to me, still eating his cereal like a starved child.

"Oh no baby what is you doing?" I said watching him eat like he's never had a meal before.

"Hungry ass." Mint joked.

Domo gave him a side eye then pulled out his red Iphone 7.

"Bruh that shit cost over $1000 dollars. Siri better yell SUWOO when you walk down the block." I said in awe.

He ignored me.

Okay maybe I'm not growing on him.

Back to life stories.

"Growing up in a black church, when you hear 'Never woulda made it' then somebody in the background yell 'YESSS' then you start crying and don't know why." I said then took a bit out of my apple.

This hoe good as shit.

"Y'all know what I noticed? When white moms get fed up with they kids being reckless, they yell real stern 'ENOUGH'. Black moms don't do that. They just snap they neck real quick and look at you like they about to swing on you like a stranger on the street." I continued.

Domo suddenly jumped up.

"I can't take this shit no'mo'." He said then damn near ran out the house.

Was it something I said?