Pt VIII- Swimming Holes

Shivanna swam what  seemed like forever, her energy seemed to grow. Rene went to lay on the beach end of the pool. "Precious come here. I need you to use some of that energy on me." Shivanna was eager to please her Mistress. She swam then crawled right into the V of her Mistress legs. "Pet, explore my body just like you have explored the grounds here." Shivanna was so unsure what to do so she just let her body respond and let her mind follow. She brought her body over Renes, moving one knee on the outside of her thigh the other knee slid up to the juncture of Mistresses  legs. She leaned forward and kissed Rene gently on the lips, down her neck then to each nip. Her knee providing pressure the entire time. Mistress arched her back, pushing her breasts upwards. Shivanna sucked and nibbled at each bud, enjoying how quickly they hardened. As she made her way down her body she continued to rub and pinch the stiffened nips. Mistress began to moan and move under her touches. When  Shivanna reached her Mistresses pube area she looked up to her..."Miss may I please..." "mmmm such a good girl...yes my pet...." Shivanna repositioned herself noticing her knee was wet. She spread her Mistress open at 1st staring at the wet pinkness. She leaned forward and let her tongue massage, probe, and explore. Her fingers slipping into the entryway, paying attention how Renes body responded to everything she did. The moans, whispers and tremors taking over her body. Right when she thought her Mistress was at her peak she let her thumb travel down to her tight puckered hole and began to rub the outside. She thought her Miss was going to jump up as her body was overtaken by uncontrolled shaking. Shivanna was rewarded with the sweetest nectar that seemed to not want to stop. "Shivvv...Shivanna....my pet....yes ....mmmm....all of it baby...yes...." Finally her shaking subsided and Rene pulled her pet beside her holding her tightly.
This is the sight Master found when he stepped outside. He wanted to join them badly but decided to let them bond. He was one lucky man.