Pt XXXVI-One Romantic Dinner

Connor had been contemplating something for a few weeks. He loved that Shivanna was in his life, in fact could not imagine it any different for now on. The happiness she brought was unbelievable, the devotion as a sub was just about perfect to him.
On the 4th day after Rene and Rowan had left for town he asked Gladys to prepare something romantic and discussed his thoughts and plans with her. He then showed the ring that he bought last time in town.
The setting was on the back veranda. Gladys went all out with candles and freshly picked flowers.
Shivanna came down the stairs seeing the table set outside. Connor met her by the back door and escorted her to her seat.
"This is so pretty, Gladys did a wonderful job and she picked a perfect night for us to eat outside."
Connor just agreed and nodded his head.
Mid way thru the meal he asked Shivanna what she wanted out of life.
"Im very happy right now. I could go the rest of my days pleasing you and Mistress, even though pleasing her hasnt happened much lately."
Connor smiled.
"So if you only had to please me you would be fine with that?"
"Yes Sir."..she was unsure where he was going with this conversation.
"Kids? Do you want kids one day?"
"Sir if you desired that, with you, i would mostly definitely want them."
"Shivanna, I have fallen in love with you. I want only you as my wife and sub. Would you please marry me?" He then brought the ring out and presented it to Shivanna.
Shivannas eye filled with tears, this was not anything she had ever imagined.
"Sir....OMG...Sir....yes...yes ill marry you!!"
After taking her up hugging and kissing her, Shivanna hesatantly asked, "but what about my Mistress....."
"I will speak to her when they return. Im almost certain she will be happy for us." Connor slid the ring onto her finger then picked her up and spun her around.
"Lil girl you have made me so happy!"
After showing Gladys the ring and hugging her tightly she returned to her Master who was sitting on the side of the jacuzzi. Shivanna slid in and sat back between his legs. After playing with her hair he said, "you know thats not the way i want you facing."
Shivanna turned around in the water so that she was facing "him". "Yes little girl, its yours and yours only...show me how well you are going to take care of me."
Shivanna didnt hesitant to take her husband to be, her Master into her mouth. Using her left hand to stroke along with her lips, Connor watched the sparkling diamond move along his shaft.
"Yesss...damnn....further....yes further each time. Mmmm...baby girl...yes..."
Shivanna kept pushing herself, stretching her lips to accomodate him.
Connor held her head in place, as his hips bucked. Her gagging noises mixed with his grunts as he let his happiness flow and flow. Shivanna was able to catch it all and was finally released by his grip and licked any remaining juice from her lips while catching her breath.
"Mmm...that was just right."
Shivanna laid her head on Connor's thigh as she relaxed in the hot tub.
"Ok...you cant mention the proposal until I talk with Rene, understand? You can wear the ring up until they get home."
"Yes Sir" she whispered, because she never wanted to take it off.
Connor slid into the tub and had Shivanna straddle his lap.
"Mmm just lean into my chest so I can hold you. Mmm you are nice and warm."
Shivanna could feel him tapping against her. She tried not to pay much mind to it.
"Mhhmmm..and you cant close your legs around it..Im just going to let it tap and tease."
Eventually they headed up upstairs, one of them more frustrated then the other.