Pt XIX- Truth

There stood in the doorway was their Master. He held out his arms as both of his girls ran into them. After a minute he released them and they both started shedding his smoke soaked clothes from him, tossing them into the trash. Shivanna went to get the shower ready and Rene quickly ordered him food. Master pulled them both into the huge  open shower with him. The hot water turning to dirty grey as it flowed off of him. Both girls went to work cleaning their Master as he stood there and relaxed under his touch. After he was cleaned from head to toe he had both of them kneel. One taking in his length the other his sac. He knew it wouldnt take long as both of their mouths worked wonders on him. He leaned back against the wall as his strength was weak, but soon proved his orgasm was very strong. His pets made it a quick job of drying him and just as they walked out the restroom, "Room Service!" 
"Awww Steven, punctual as ever. For that my dear man, would you care to watch how my pet Shivanna treats me while i eat?" He was thinking "anything to get today off my mind, even having Steven look at my girls".
"Yess...umm yess Sir Mr Flemming, i would enjoy that." "Please have a seat, scoot your chair back...there now you can see. Shivanna continue making your Master feel good." Shivanna crawled off the bed and went to all 4s in front of her seated  Master. As he ate she slowly stroke him between her lips, not to make him cum, but to make him feel good. Her ass pointed straight at Steven. The way her hips were popped upwards and her knees spread he could see her lips perfectly. The more she enjoyed her Master the more her hips moved, making her lower lips  start to move as if they wanted to speak. "Steven ...you ok over there? Looks like you have a situation arising."
"Im good thank you Mr Flemming, but i think i should go so you can finish enjoying your..your meal." Steven left the room even more clumsily this time as Master chuckled after him. "Good girl pet, you can stop."
After dinner Master filled in all the empty spaces in that days event. Rene began to cry. Shivanna tried to feel bad for Harris but could find any reason to.
That night all 3 fell asleep completely wrapped up with each other.
When morning came they all dressed and went to pick up Gladys from the hospital.On the way back to the Hyatt Master asked,"Gladys you will be going with us to the cabin i hope?"
"Of course Sir, you cant get rid of me that easy."
Rene and Gladys made a list of items that would be needed and they were able to purchase most of them in one shopping spree. After getting Gladys settled in her room the 3 retreated to theirs. Master called Rowan to let him know that he will be getting out of there a day early and to pack as much of the tack that he could.
Garrett received a call from the Fire Marshall to go over the findings of their investigation. The fire was definitely intentional and they believe fuel was used.
This was no shock after what Gladys had relayed to him. Master explained this to Rene and Shivanna. He noticed that Shivanna's mood had turned sullen her expressions almost unchanged.  He decided what needed to happen and discussed it with Rene.
After Shivanna took a relaxing bath she came out into her Master and Mistress's bedroom. Rene was in the middle of the bed facing her pet with legs wide open.
"Shivanna, we want to erase the last ugly memories as best as we can and replace them with pleasing memories. Go ahead, crawl up to your Mistress, not to far. Rene scoot down a bit. Mmm yes. On all 4s....taste your Miss. Yes...very good. Mmmm you look so good pet." Master reached down an initially shocked Shivanna with his touch. "Its ok girl..its just us here. Mmmm you are always so wet. So ready. Keep pleasing Rene....thats it." Master then rubbed his tip along the wet opening not doing anything too abruptly. Once ready he quickly sheathed his erection, rubbed the tip against her again then slowly entered an area he had never been with Shivanna. She moaned out loud as his length was fully felt. Shivanna tried to concentrate on her own movements but it was becoming difficult as her Master continued plunging in and out. Rene began moaning from the extra movements.
"You are both free to cum at will...dont hold back." That was enough for Rene as her hips bucked upwards, sending Shivannas tongue deeper. Shivanna gripped her Mistress inner thighs as her moment continued. Master smacked Shivannas ass.."Cmon girl let me feel you release all over me." Shivanna lifted her head as the feelings peaked deep inside..."Maaassstteerrr......." as her body trembled from the inner explosion. "Thats it pet let it all go. Feel and remember only this...." Right then his own orgasm came to light as his thrusts became harder. It made all 3 of them moan and rock in unison.