Pt XXIX-Respecting Boundaries

Shivanna woke up stiff and sore from the previous days activities. Making herself climb out of bed the 1st thing she wanted to do was soak in the jacuzzi. Grabbing a towel she slowly made her way down stairs. She stopped at the bottom seeing someone, a big someone, sprawled out on the sofa. As she stepped closer she could see it was Connor. She wanted to wake him, but was not sure, so decided to head to the back door. Her excitement almost made her turn around when suddenly a hand covered her shoulder. "Is that how you greet me lil one after ive been gone so long?"
Shivanna turned around quickly and was in the process of kneeling down when He caught her around the waist bringing her body up against his.
"I really really wanted to wake you but you looked like your were sound asleep! Im so happy to see you! How long are you here? Did anyon.."
"Girl slow down...you have plenty of time to ask questions. Let me taste that sweet kiss."
Shivanna leaned towards him as he caught her lower lip in between his teeth then he slowly let there lips mesh as he sucked on her tongue that she so brazenly offered.
"Mmmm now that is ONE way you could have woken me up. Where were you headed this time of morning with only a towel? "
This entire time she had forgotten about her aches and pains until right then.
Connor saw her sudden flinch and quickly put her down. "Whats wrong lil one?"
Shivanna slowly turned around so Connor could see her marks from the day before. He slowly ran his fingers over the still present welts.
"Woowee...you definitely did not make someone happy."
"I...we...disappointed and scared Master and Miss."
Shivanna provided a quick run down of the events as Connor continued to nod. "And thats why i was headed to the jacuzzi. Horseback riding, sleeping on the cold ground and then my punishment, i just figured it would help a little."
"Go ahead and soak. I think im going to let you deal with your punishment a little longer. Believe me that wasnt my plan," as he bent and kissed the top of her head.
Shivanna hung her head. She knew she had disappointed all 3 of the Flemmings now and it was an awful feeling.
After turning the jets on she slowly sank down into the hot water. It stung at first on some of the welts but overall it was soothing some of her aches away. She laid her head back and closed her eyes. The sun was actually just starting to rise. Her thoughts kept lingering back to Connor and she was hoping he was there for at least a week or more. As she daydreamed she heard someone else get into the water. Her entire face smiled as she stared at Connor sitting across from her.
"I really didnt want you out here alone. You never know if a bear, mountain lion, tiger or Big Foot is lingering around...lol"
"Tiger? Really ...pretty sure we dont have to worry about that one..lol"
"Shivanna you know you are very special to me and if i had known about you 1st...lets just say my brother Garrett would be lucky if I even let him enjoy you himself."
Shivanna blushed and really had no response.
"C'mere lil girl, I think you have suffered enough...I know I have over these last few months."
Shivanna half floated and waded over to Garrett. He lifted and placed her on his lap.
"Mmm...this is better. "
Connor rubbed his big meaty hands over her  back making her wince a little. His hands then slid under her bum, lifting and pulling at her cheeks. She leaned into His chest as he continued doing this over and over.
The movements started a slow fire deep inside of her. As her fingers dug into his chest she whispered out, "Mas...mm....Connor".
She wasnt sure if he had heard the fumble on words, really hoping he hadnt, but right after he moved his hands on the outside of her hips lifting her off his lap enough to slowly slide her securely back down on his lap. She wrapped her arms around his neck as she sank completely down onto him. Her moan was enough to make him start to buck upwards into the warmth of her folds. Connor thread his arms under her armpits then gripping her shoulders, holding her in place as his onslaught gave no mercy. Shivannas head fell backwards and he took this opportunity to bite into the area where her neck met her shoulder.
"CONNNORRR...please...please..."
Right at that moment it hit him...and as much as he wanted to complete this mission he knew he had to stop. Connor stopped moving abruptly. Shivanna look at him disappointed.
"Lil girl you know i cant shower the most inner part of you. You are not mine." He slowly lifted her off his lap as he watched a tear trickle down her cheek.
"Dont do that. I cant do that to my brother and sis and your tears wont change that fact."
Shivanna started climbing out of the hot tub without a word. Connor reached up and grabbed her arm. "No lil girl, no matter what, you have respected me from the 1st time I walked into this house and i have respected you. You will not turn into a rude brat because you did not get what you wanted! Do you understand me?" Silence...."Shivanna Flemming i asked you a question? " Connor then lifted the locket with his finger. "This collar means something to everyone, including me in this family. I have my boundaries with you and I will respect my brothers wishes, even at those times I wish there were none. " He then pulled gently on her arm so that she sat next to him in the tub. He wiped the tears slowly rolling down her cheeks.
"Im sorry Connor, i really just didnt want it to stop. I was being greedy and selfish ...im really sorry."
"Lil one we can still enjoy each other like always. I will always be in your life, just not as much as we both want. Now lay back and enjoy the water somemore."

After about 30 minutes the back door opened. "CONNOR! Garrett did not tell me you were coming!"
"Well sis thats because he didnt know. Come in and join us."
Rene never soaked in the morning but that didnt matter.
"Ive got the prettiest girls sitting next to me this beautiful morning and my brother is sleeping it away. Thats just a shame..lol"
"Hey now...are you trying to steal my girls" Master called out as he stepped outside.
"Lol trying to? We were making our getaway plan before you ruinned it."
"What brings you up here?"
"You know i got tired of the noise and the "busy" that i just needed a break and what better place to be then here."

Gladys stepped out,"Come on in and get it while its hot"
Rowan was waiting at his chair, not looking well rested.
"Hey there youngin, go ahead let me see the stripes you acquired yesterday. Mmmhmmm..I heard they were well earned.Im happy everyone turned out safe. Im starving lets eat!"
Table talk was kept amongst themselves, mostly about the family business and the island.  They agreed it would never feel like home to them again so Connor brought up an idea. "What about a training facility...to train subs and slaves in areas they are lacking."
"You know Connor that really isnt a bad idea. Most are not fortunate to have ones that are really naturally meant for this life as we have been blessed."
The talk was moved to the den as Shivanna and Rowan helped clean up the breakfaat dishes.
Shivanna returned to her room to shower and get ready for her morning routine. When she looked at her nightstand her plug, that Connor had gifted her and was allowed to keep in her room, was gone. She looked everywhere, even questioned Rowan if he was hiding it from her, which he wasnt. She was now worried what to say to Connor if he asked.
She had to hurry down to the play room. She knelt and waited. Soon she heard the door opened and heard the footsteps behind her.
She felt "his" hand wrap around in her hair and pulled her up gently to her feet. "He"guided her to the bench and using her hair, urging her forward so she was leaning over. Shivanna was already nervous thinking of being flogged over her very recent welts, now not knowing who was behind her was making her even more anxious.
"Lil girl...did you bring my plug?"
Shivanna took in a deep breath, "Sir...."