Pt XXI- Back to Normal?

As promised life resumed its normal paces the next day. Shivanna had to admit her time in the play room was liberating. Master used the thickest flogger on her and it seemed to force every bit of anxiety and feelings of hatred to the surface and then they were gone. The plug was also reintroduced to her bottom. He 1st lubed the outter area then slid his thumb into the shrinking hole. She had to admit it did feel good and her moan and the slight movement of her hips only affirmed it.
"Ok Im going to go a little thicker on you. Dont worry ill let Mistress have fun with this soon. Now breath....." and with that the plug was forced into the cavity, completely waking the entire area up. Shivanna hissed as it entered yet could see herself cum if allowed but didnt dare to ask.
"Ok get everything cleaned up and then you can do your riding lesson. Just remember its getting chilly out."
"Thank you Master. Have a good trip into town."
After getting the few items put away she headed to the barn. Rowan already had Penny and Neo out and saddled.
"We cant go far since i dont know the area as much but i did find a stream and a lake. Which one do you want to see?"
"Lets go to the stream. I cant believe how beautiful it is up here. "
They rode at a slow pace. The plug was making the ride even more interesting, at times she had to stop Penny in order to get control of herself. Rowan noticed her predictament and smiled. He was secretly hoping at some point she wouldnt be able to control it while they were out here. He decided to pick up the pace, to a slow trot. Shivanna kept up for a little while then stopped. It took a few minutes but then they were right back at it. Thankfully the stream was close but she wasnt sure it was close enough. She tried to push herself to make it but... Rowan looked back and Shivanna was sitting up as straight as could be rolling her hips down on the plug. "Rowannn....ohhh....damn...."
He rode back to her as her frenzy was coming to an end.
"Ok lets get you off of there. Obviously that plug is fitting nicely for you. Can you stand?"
The shaken girl gripped his shoulder as he put her on her feet. He noticed the steady stream down her leg and was really impressed she lasted as long as she did.
"Ok...down to the stream. See i told you your body will sometimes deceive you." he chuckled.
"Im going to be in so much trouble...the last time..." as her tears began to fall.
"Hey, its going to be fine. They know it happens. Believe me it has to all of us. Now lets get you cleaned up. In fact riding helps you learn to control. You did really good."
He laid the blanket he brought down and she sat then laid back as he went to wet the rag. She jolted from the icey coldness of the rag that suddenly was on her inner thigh.
" lol are you trying to give me a heart attack? Lol...that is so cold."
"Lay back and let me do this." He moved down one thigh then the next. She then felt the cold where she was the warmest. A slight moan escaped as Rowan wiped between her lobes and over her tender button. "Rowannn....ummm..."
"Ok all good and clean. You doing ok? "
Rowan stood up and she could see that he was now the one with the situation.
They both tried to ignore the awkwardness that was happening more and more.
Rowan interrupted her thoughts "Lets eat our lunch and enjoy it out here. Soon we wont be able to ride often, too much snow."
While eating they brought up Harris and if each thought that he would be replaced. Rowan thought if he was he probably wouldnt be like them. Just a regular driver.
The chill started in the air so it was time to head back.
"Dont worry if it happens again just clean up there in the barn. But we do need to head out quicker. Ready?"
Shivanna nodded as ahe tried not to think about what was probably going to happen, but the steady pace of her butt plopping down over and over. She managed to get back to the barn but was right on the edge. Rowan quickly helped her down but his hands on her waist and then her backside sliding down his front is actually what tipped the scales. He felt the tremors start and just held her on the block until she was semi back in control.
She didnt want to move because Rowan was nudging at her backside while he was only trying to help calm her down.
"Shivanna...please go in and...just go in a clean up. Now please..." he was slowly losing his battle and would completely if she didnt move.
She jumped from the block as they were both torturing each other.
In the wash room the water was warm and she was thankful for that. She was turned away from the door and leaned over to start wiping her wetness from her legs.
"Dammit...lol are you trying to get us both in trouble...turn the other way sheesh."
"Sorry Rowan..." she giggled.
"I will get the animals tended to, you need to get in before it gets too cold."
Shivanna decided she needed to be honest...well mostly honest about losing control while riding. She found her Miss on the balcony upstairs enjoying a cup of tea and reading.
Shivanna knelt by her chair, "Miss, i need to tell you something."
Rene was pretty certain she knew what it was but let her proceed. "Yes pet, what is it?"
"While riding today i lost control twice. I tried very hard not too but the new plug along with the steady pace we were riding...im so sorry Miss."
"Pet im proud of you for coming to tell me, that means a lot. Honestly it has happened to all of us and there really isnt a way to stop it until you build up the resistance from riding more. Turn around and bend, let me see the new plug. Oh yes that is a very nice one he picked. " Rene then reached and twisted the plug making Shivanna moaned out loud.
"No no...you have had enough for right now but that doesnt mean i wont tease you. Climb up on my lap ..facing me, yes straddle. Yes i see how red you are from riding. So tell me where you rode to" as she slid 2 fingers in her pets warm wet silkiness.
Shivanna told her about the woods and the stream and how cold the water was. The fingers felt so good and her hips started to involuntarily move.
"No pet, be still. You are so warm inside. Reach down and spread yourself wider for me. Mmm yes that looks so good. Im going to tease you as much as possible today. That will be your "punishment". Mmm...i see the glossiness over your eyes, yes enjoy it hun. Rub the nub now. Its poking its head out. Mmm that would look so good with a ring. Yes rub harder. ....STOP!." They both were out of breath by that time. Master had also told her not to cum while he was gone so the torture was 2ways.
She slid the wet fingers into Shivannas mouth and she greedily sucked them clean.
"Ok go along, i will play with you somemore in a little bit."
"Thank you Miss."