Chapter Thirteen

Sunday. Blood Sunday. I quickly chuck on a quick jacket over my naked torso as I'm not bothered to put a bra or shirt on before zipping the zipper up. I look down at my black, cotton shorts just being able to see the bottom of them. I go downstairs to find Stefan in the kitchen, getting himself a drink. He stops and looks at me, before ignoring my presence.

"How's your neck feeling?" I ask with no intention of giving a crap about his answer.

"Like you care" He scoffs.

"True" I shrug picking up a bit of fruit.

"Why are you even still here? Both Damon and I are done trying to help you." He questions me.

"Ooh, harsh words there brother. I'm still here because I'm a high school student now. Besides, what is my life without inflicting some sort of pain onto your's?" I smirk at him as I take a bite of my apple.

"You know, you sound just like Katherine" Stefan states.

"God don't compare me to that beast" I groan mid chew.

"You know, I never once saw her shed a tear. I don't think I've ever seen you cry since the day you became a vampire" He states.

"Ha, funny" I roll my eyes at how ridiculous he sounded. I wasn't going to bother arguing again about how he did this to me because it was going to end with his neck broken.

"Whatever, I'm going out" He tells me, leaving the kitchen.

"Have fun!" I shout out as I hear the front door slam shut. This leaves me with a soft smile on my face as I knew I had gotten under his skin. I leave the kitchen, throwing my apple in the bin as I wander into the library. I go over to the piano, sitting in front of it as my figure presses 'C', over and over again.

"You're right, you can play the piano. Such talent" I turn to see Elijah standing there with his hands in his pockets.

"Hey" I say standing as I walk over to him.

"You alright?" He asks.

"Dandy" I wink at him.

"Don't worry, I'll get you back into reality" He says to me as I shake my head.

"Oh god not this again" I joke as he smiles at me.

"I'm serious" He grins at me as he grabs my waist. I look up at him before feeling a smirk shape onto my face.

"You know what's hot? Fucking in a library" I whisper to him. He looks at me intrigued but doesn't look completely convinced with the idea.

"Come on... I know you want to" I step away from him beginning to slowly unzip my jacket revealing my chest. His eyes glued to my visible skin as the material hangs over just enough to cover my nipples. I walk up to him holding his face as I kiss him. He happily returns the favour, putting his tongue in my mouth and our kisses become long and tasteful. He puts his arms under my unzipped jacket, bringing me closer so our chests were touching. I pull away teasingly, wandering over to the table set up almost in the center of the room. I turn back around, slowly pulling my jacket off causing him to speed up to me. He stops what I'm doing, allowing him to take over. My shoulders exposed as he lightly presses his lips to my skin. My jacket falls, revealing my bare torso. He begins kissing my neck before very lightly kissing the top of my left breast. I undo his shirt, pushing him away as I pull his shirt off his shoulders, allowing it to fall to floor. A collection of clothes forming at our feet.

"I want you to fuck me from behind" I beg him as he answers with a hungry kiss. He lifts me onto the table as he undoes his belt. His pants finally leave him revealing his forming erection. I lift myself up via my hands as Elijah pulls my shorts and underwear down, the second last item in the collection of clothes. He kisses me passionately instead of forcefully or hungrily. There was a major difference between ten seconds ago and now. I get down from the table as I turn, bending over. My stomach rests against the wooden table as I look ahead of me, taking in the feeling of his hands on my arse. His hands lightly touch my skin instead of forceful slaps like I'm used to. He presses his fingers into my pussy, making sure I was wet enough for him to enter me. I hear him fiddle with his briefs as his hands return to my skin.