Chapter TwentyFive

"Don't be afraid to fall in love again. Open your heart and follow where it leads you...and remember, shoot for the moon."
― Cecelia Ahern, P.S. I Love You

 I Love You

I woke up the next morning to an empty room. That was unusual as Seth normally stayed with me. He always offered to sleep on the couch but I'd make him climb in with me so I could hold onto him. Most nights I would silently cry into him. I wasn't sure if he knew I did, he could probably feel my tears on his shirts or on his bare chest – depending on what he was wearing that night – and he just never said anything, instead just holding me tightly to him until I slipped off to sleep.

Sitting up, I rub the sleep from my eyes with a fist. The sun was barely shinning through a gap in the curtains, an orange glow peeking through. Crawling out of bed, I yawn and stretch before heading to the bathroom.

Swinging the door open I'm hit with heat and steam, making me pause and my eyes to snap open.

There in font of me is Seth, arm out stretched to the shelve of fluffy towels. His hair was plastered to his face and neck, droplets of water diving from the ends. His tanned skin was wet and drops of water slipped down and around the deep edges of his muscles, leaving trails of water that I couldn't stop my eyes from following down his broad chest, tight, defined abs, a sharp 'V' line all the way down to...

I snap my eyes back up in embarrassment, feeling heat flooding my face. Seth was quicker at reacting than me, only pausing for a moment in surprise before blinking then grabbing a towel and slowly wrapping it dangerously low around his hips, his chocolate eyes watching me as I shuffled my weight from one foot to another then back again, a smirk creeping onto his face.

"You know if you wanted a look, you could of just asked Panda, no need to ambush me in the bathroom."

I feel my cheeks reddening more, at a loss for words. Seth takes a large step towards me, towering over me and his smirk widening.

"Are you actually speechless little cub?" He has a twinkle in his dark eyes, amusement clear on his face and in his tone. This seems to snap me out of my trance, blinking before covering my face in embarrassment. Oh my gosh, how much of an idiot must I look? I just stared at him, I didn't even try to look away. I saw everything! Every inch of hard muscle...

No, bad Willow! What was going on with me!

There's a chuckle as I feel Seth pulling my hands away from my face. He leans in close.

"Don't worry little cub. Puoi guardare in qualsiasi momento." He breathed into my ear in a husky voice, the hot breath dancing down my neck and causing a shiver to run through me, a tight feeling in my abodomen. His husky, smooth voice was like melted chocolate dripping over me, heating me from the inside. Trying to regain whatever composure I could, I stepped back out, stumbing over a piece of discarded clothing and turning to rush out, making sure to shut the door behind me before leaning against it feeling breathless. The sound of Seth's deep laugher resonated through the door, the sound messing with my head.