🎉👧🏻Child Special👧🏻🎉

"Congratulations Y/n! You're pregnant!"

Pregnant!

Pregnant.

Pregnant...

It's like the whole world for you just stopped. You? Pregnant? Now?! For real?!

"Y/n?" Hanji called, waving her hand in front of your blank face, curious and concerned.

"Pr-pregnant?" You repeated quietly. Hanji nodded and clasped her hands together in excitement.

"Yeah! I finally get Levi and Y/n babies!" She exclaimed in joy. She stared you, expecting a reaction, but when she didn't get any she looked at you in confusion.

"Aren't you excited?" She asked, tilting her head. You weren't... exactly... happy with the news. Not that you weren't determined to try, you just... didn't know what to do.

"Hanji, both my parents were psychotic murders who tortured their child, I have absolutely no idea was the fuck to do!" You exclaimed, staring at her in utter bullshittery. Hanji just laughed loudly and gently patted your shoulder.

"Don't worry! You and Levi will be great parents. I know it," she reassured, sending you a smile. You slowly nodded and listened to her words.

"How are you going to tell Levi?"

"... fuck..."

~
You slowly walked down the hallway and sighed, rubbing your face with your hands. You're pretty shaken from the news. You had no plans on having a kid this time so soon, and especially not with titans still in the world. You slowly opened his office door and saw him behind his desk, writing away on the paper.

"Oi, Levi," you called, causing him to raise his head.

"What?" He asked, halting his writing. You slowly closed the door and walked up to the desk, sitting down.

"So... do you want children?" You asked bluntly, staring at him blankly. Levi took a double take and looked at you in slight shock.

"Children?" He repeated. You nodded.

"Well... I wouldn't mind, just not now... with the titans around, it's not the ideal time to be worrying about a kid."

"Well, too bad, you're getting one anyway."
Levi's eyes popped out of his skull and his pen dropped out of his hand. He stared at you in utter disbelief while you just stared back at him blankly. Being blunt is better than beating around the bush in all honesty.

"You're... pregnant...?" He asked quietly, trailing off. You breathed in and nodded, waiting for Levi's full reaction. He suddenly stood up and strode towards you, grabbing your wrist and hauling you up out of your chair. Your blank face turned into a shocked one as he pulled you into a tight hug.

"Levi?" You asked. He just hugged you tighter.

"You have no idea... how happy I am... I'm going to be a father..." He pulled away and stared at you, his eyes becoming glossy from happiness. "I'm going to be a father." You smiled lightly at his reaction and pressed your foreheads together.

"Yeah, you will."

Eight months later~

"OH MY FUCKING GOD JUST COME THE FUCK OUT OF ME ALREADY."
To say you were unhappy, uncomfortable, and angry was an understatement. You were extremely unhappy, uncomfortable, and angry. During your first few weeks, you were still able to fight and train, but once you began to show, Levi forced you to take a break from fighting and told you to rely on him and ask him if you needed anything. First off, hell to the fucking no. You were perfectly capable of getting things your damn self, and if it wasn't for this damned stomach stretcher, you'd be all hunky dory!