Chapter 7- Today:

"My mom is wondering if we can have a dinner together with both our familys." I say to Damien when we exit the store hand in hand.

It's been 3 weeks since I've moved in with Damien and things have been good. He isn't that controlling anymore but still is overprotective on everything. I've also made a friend at school and she is great. I don't think Damien likes her cause of her crude language, he says that 'she isn't a good influence on me.' but he has to deal with it since she is my first and only friend in I don't know how long.

"When will it be? And where will it be?" Damien answers my question. I look to him surprised, I thought he was going to say no like always. "Well...well I would have to call her and see when and where." He just nods and leads me into another store.

Currently we are shopping since I have been complaining on how much I dislike his choice in my clothes. I tried to convince him for me to go grab my old clothes from my house but he denied it, saying that he doesn't want me dressed in ragged peices of cloth.

I sigh and look around, Damien brings me in front of a dressing room and tells me to sit. He walks off and talks with a man who looks over at me, winking. I get out my phone playing games.

A while later Damien and the man comes back with arms full of clothing. "Olivia, try these on and come out. I want to see them." Damien says and puts all the clothes in a dressing room. I just stand there, watching him with disbelief.

Damien looks at me and raises his eyebrows, "you need help? I can go in there with you and dress you." I quickly go and lock the door, answering him with a sharp no.

My legs are trobbing by the time we finally get back to the car. "So? Any word from your mother?" Damien says when we are on the road back to his apartment. "Yeah, she is thinking of doing a pool party." Damien stays silent, I don't think it's a good thing.

It was quiet most of the way back until we stop in front of what looks to be an ice cream place. I look at Damien confused but he just gets out and opens my door. I follow him in and look around.

"Oh Olivia! I'm so glad you decided to drop in and visit me!" I turn to see Ms.Kay engulf me in a hug. I smile and hug her back, "good to see you Ms.Kay."

"You go get some ice cream darling, I need a word with my son." She says, pushing me in the direction of all the ice creams. "Mother, we are not talking about this again and I am not changing my mind so drop it!" Damien's voice gets louder the longer he speaks, making him practically yelling at the end.

I look at him like he is crazy for yelling at his mom, I would never use that tone with any of my family, no less my mother. "Get out Damien." I hear Ms.Kay say. Damien sighs and runs a hand through his hair, "mom, look... I'm so-" He tries to reason. "Get out, now!" I look at Ms.Kay surprised that she has that much power in her voice.

"Come on Olivia, we're leaving." Damien starts walking towards me but Ms.Kay again cuts him off. "Go sit in your car Damien, Olivia is getting ice cream." Damien throws his hands up and walks out.

Ms.Kay goes behind the counter, "Olivia dear, what do you want?" I hear her ask. I pick out mint chocolate chip in a cup, thanking her. "Come sit Olivia, we need a word." Ms.Kay says, seemingly calm. I cautiously take a seat across from her in the booth.

She grabs both my hands,setting the ice cream down, holding them tight. "Olivia, I need you to answer me honestly here" She waits for me to nod and when I do, she continues. "Why are you with my son, he is more then 10 years older then you dear and you are still in high school."

"Well um... we arent in a relationship, I'm just staying at his place. I don't know why he said we are." Ms.Kay nods, "Oh Olivia, he said that because he wants to be with you, I guess he likes-maybe even loves you enough to do this." She says.