Chapter 9- Beautiful.

"Damien!" I scream out, hoping for Damien to come and let me go. I hear no answer or any foot steps. "Please! I'm sorry! Damien!" I keep yelling, hoping he hasn't left.

I hear a creak outside the door, I strain my neck so I can see. "Damien?" The door slowly opens and a man comes in. I can't see his face but I have a feeling that it's not Damien.

The man turns and looks at me, smirking. "C-Collin?" I whisper and Collin slowly walks over to me, standing next to the bed. "Hey babygirl." He says, still smirking.

I whimper when his hand touches my bruised cheek. Collin shushes me, putting his hand over my mouth. I look at him wide eyed and start to struggle, trying to get away from him.

Collin very slowly gets on top of me, staring into my eyes the whole time. I close my eyes when he leans down, licking my cheek. I whimper, tears coming to my eyes. Why me?

I feel the weight lifting off of me and I open my eyes. He soon stands next to the bed again, looking down at me with lust filled eyes. "Soon, my dear Olivia, but not like this." Collin says, stroking my hair.

He kisses my cheek slowly and leaves. What does he mean? Does Damien know he is here? 'Soon'? With these questions in my head, I fall into a deep sleep.

"Olivia, wake up sweetheart." I slowly open my eyes to see Damien standing over me. I try to move away from him but realise I still have my hands and legs tied to the bed.

Damien pulls a blanket on me and I shiver when his hands touch my bare shoulder but not in a good way. I feel the bed move and I squeak, surprised. The bed bends to where I'm in a slight sitting position but still laying down.

"It's morning, you need to eat. I will talk while you chew." Damien says, bringing a small table next to the bed. I see it has a bunch of food and my mouth waters from the smell.

Thinking he is going to take the ropes off, I get excited but my excitement turns into disappointment when I see him cut the food and brings the fork to my mouth. "You-you aren't going to untie me?" I look at him, not wanting to eat the food.

"No, not until I can trust you. Eat." Damien commands, I look at him with my mouth agape. He takes his chance and shoves the food in my mouth. I sputter, trying to spit the food out. "Eat Olivia or I won't ever untie you." Damien stiffly says, looking irritated.

I slowly chew and wait for the next bite. He feeds me for a few moments until he speaks up. "Olivia, I wish you didn't run, it would be much easier if you would just obey me." Damien says, i domt get to answer because he cuts another bite and brings it to my mouth.

I'm done eating and Damien is cleaning up the dirty dishes, "Damien? When-when can I be untied. I promise I won't run, please the ropes hurt and-and I'm not comfortable. Please Damien." His shoulders go stiff when he hears my voice. Damien picks up the small table and walks out of the room, not saying a thing.

What feels like a few hours later, Damien comes in one long rope. It has a latch on one end and a loop on the other. He hangs it on a wall next to the bed and looks at me, "We will go on a walk later when I feel I can trust you." He says emotionless that it scares me.

Damien walks out, I hear the lock click in to place. I'm left to my own thoughts, thinking on how I even got here. Why did I have to let Damien help me at the store? Why is it me always finding trouble? Frustrated, I tug on the ropes and scream.

All too soon, Damien comes busting through the door, breaking the lock. He looks around frantically until his eyes land on me. "What's wrong Little?" He walks over to me and gets the small hairs out of my face.