Chapter 12- You're

"Olivia, Little, will you marry me?" Damien ask me, still on his knee. I take a step back and shake my head, "no." I whisper, trying to be strong when I see the angry expression cross Damien's face but disappears soon after.

I hear a few gasp and a couple of awkward coughs going around. Damien stands and grabs my arm tightly, making me wince. He turns to the table full of his co-worker's and friends.

"Excuse us, we are going to head out and have a little-" He glances at me and then looks back, "-chat." He says tightly, squeezing my arm more, I see his jaw clinching and unclinching.

Damien drags me out, "Damien, let me go, your hurting me." I say, his grip on my arm just tightens, it's probably going to leave a bruise. The limo pulls up and once the back doors open, Damien throws me in, making me hit my head on the window.

The door slams shut and I see Damien sit up front. I rub the sore spot on my head and pull back to see a little bit of blood. I look at my bloody fingers with horror, Damien made me bleed.

I look up front to see Damien looking at me in anger through the little window. It soon rolls up, blocking my view of him. Knowing that good things are not to come when we get back to his apartment, I try to open the door.

I rather roll out on a busy high way then to be stuck with Damien for life. I'm coming to the conclusion that this is not something to deal with for your parents not to go to jail. I will be 18 soon and can get a scholar ship and move off to college.

My parents might go jail but I will still love them. The door opens to see that we are pulling up to the apartment. I take my chance and jump out, running instantly.

I get about 10 feet until I'm tackled to the sidewalk. "Bad move Little." Damien chuckles with no humor. I look around to see people looking at us. We get inside his apartment doors and Damien pushes me on to the couch.

I sit there shaking while Damien goes to the many fridge and grabs a beer. He turns and stares at my shaking figure. I decide to take a stand a keep up with my word on not staying here.

I slowly stand up and tighten my fist. Damien raises a eyebrow at me, almost like telling me that he knows what I'm about to do. I take a shuddering a breath and look at his heartless eyes.

"Damien, I'm leav-" Before I can finish, Damien cuts in, "no." He says, still staring at me. "Yes I am. You can't keep me here. My parents might go to jail but I am not going to be abused by you and kept as your- your- slave." I spit out the last words in disgust.

Damien sighs, so calm that it startles me on how angry he was just minutes ago. He sets his glass down ever so slowly and looks back at me with a small smirk forming. "Olivia, Olivia, Olivia. You actually think that you have a choice." He ticks off, taking slow steps towards me until he stops right in front of me.

I lean away from him but fall back on to the couch. He suddenly grabs my hair tightly and forced my head up to look at him. I see that angry expression back on his face. "You will fucking marry me Olivia or I will ruin everything you ever known, family, school, friends. Everything." He says, tightening his grip on my hair making me whimper.

I cry out when he lifts me up by my hair, I can feel every hair that is being pulled out of my scalp. "Let's go." Damien says, making me walk up stairs and direction of the room I was tied up in. I start to struggle, not caring on how much hair I'm losing. I'm crying helplessly while Damien is basically dragging me there.

"Please! I'm sorry! Please" I beg of him, Damien ignores me and drags me to the center of the room. He finally let's go of my now noted hair and scoot away from him, as far as possible.