Chapter 20- Alive.

"Olivia." Damien says, frowning down at me. I take a step away from him and he follows my movements. I turn to run but arms grab me and make me face Damien again. I notice that its his body guards.

I look at Damien with pleading eyes. "Damien, please." I simply say. He shushes me with his finger and caresses my cheek gently. I know this is a façade, I see the storm and pent up anger in his eyes.

"What's going on? Let her go now!' I hear a thundering voice behind me. I turn my head to see my boss, Ms. Bell walking straight towards me. Glancing me a look of worry, she shifts her now angry eyes to Damien. I see Damien gulp, actually looking worries but he soon covers it up with his stoic looking face.

"Leave. I'm just getting back what is mine." he says to Ms. Bell and then grabs my arm. "Lets go Olivia." He comands and tugs on my arm. I don't move and look at Ms. Bell who is getting blocked by Damien's brutes.

"No. I'm not leaving." I say confidently and hold my ground. Damien looks back at me, I guess in surprise. He chuckles and shakes his head like what I just said is something that is absurd.

"I see my little Olivia grew herself a backbone. We aren't doing this here. Either you come or I will carry you." He grits out threw his clenched teeth. I meet his, showing him that I am not going to back down from him. This only seems to make him more angry. I look around at all the people in the diner, gawking at us.

"Go away Damien. I don't want to be with you." I tell him and rip my hand away from his grip. I take a few step back as he glares at me. I start to shake, he has never been this angry before. He looks behind me but I don't take my eyes off of him to see.

"Grab her and lets go. I don't have time for a temper tantrum." He says and starts walking away. I'm confused for a second until I feel giant hands grab my waist as I am being flipped over on a shoulder.

"Let her go! I'm calling the police." I hear Ms. Bell screaming. I lift my head to look at her and we make eye contact. I see she already has a phone to her ear, talking, probably to the police. I lose sight of her and before I know it. I am being thrown inside a car, again. I hear the door slam shut and then silence.

No one else is in the car, not even the driver. I look out the window to see everyone talking and waiting around. Soon enough I start to hear police sirens, a whole line of flashing cars come to a sudden brake.

Damien is walking straight up to them while the police men are getting out their guns; starting to point it at Damien while screaming something at him. Damien lifts his arms up while his guards come forward and lifts something up, of what looks like a wallet, to the cops.

The cops slowly start to put away their guns and walk towards Damien. They seem to all be talking together. I stop paying attention to them and look around the car, realizing that its Damiens limo. I try to open the doors but all are locked. I kick on the windows feeling tears roll down my face.

I look back to where Damien is to see cops dragging Ms. Bell out in handcuffs. I scream at them to stop but I only get a few glances. Why did Damien have to come and ruin everything. Banging on the window until the door suddenly opens, almost making me fall out but I catch myself.

Collen is suddenly there, staring at me with worry. "Lets go Olivia! I'm here to help." He says and grabs my hand, dragging me out of the limo. We start to run and I slowly see his group of friends up ahead.

A sudden sense of deja vu when I hear my name being called from behind me. I take a quick glance to see that Damien and his goons are only a few meters behind us. I push my legs to go faster, right as I was about to the group; I feel hands go around me and I'm falling back wards on to a hard chest.