Chapter 15- A

Getting into my pajamas, I start setting my bed up for sleep. Knocking sounds from my door and I open it to see Damien standing there. I take a step back from him and look anywhere but him.

"Come on. You are sleeping in my room tonight." He says, trying to grab my hand but I pull back quickly. "I'm fine here. The wedding is tomorrow and we can sleep in the same bed then." I say, taking another step away from him.

He comes closer to me and grabs my arm in a tight grip. "No, I won't see you for a a while until the wedding. I want to hold you tonight. Now come." He commands with a glare.

Damien starts walking to his room, dragging me along. I try thinking of something and blurt out the first thing that comes to mind, "i'm bleeding... and I don't-don't want to... get it on your bed." I cringe from my own embarrassment.

Damien stops and looks at me weirdly, shaking his head. "I don't care, I can just buy new sheets or a new bed." He says the last with a little bit of amusement in his voice.

We get to his room and Damien let's go of my arm. I take a step away from him once I'm free from his tight grip. "Go lay down, I'm going to change. Don't think of leaving this room unless you want me angry Olivia." Damien says with a serious face.

I nod and go to sit down on the bed but Damien stops me, pulling me to him. I feel his arms wrap around me while I stand stiff. His face dig into my hair, sniffing while shivers go through my whole body.

"You smell so good Olivia. I'm so happy we are getting married. You will finally be mine." Damien whispers in my ear. I swallow the big lump in my throat and step back, out of his hold.

Damien looks down, smiling at me. I turn and go sit on the bed, not looking at him. I hear the closet door open and close, moving to look at him only to see him in pajama bottoms.

I instantly look back down at my hands, not sure what to do next. Rough hands clasp on to mine, making me flinch slightly.

"Olivia, lay down. We both need sleep, it's a big day tomorrow." Damien says from in front of me. I don't move, not wanting to be anywhere near him. I feel him starting to push on my shoulders for me to lay back.

After some resistance, I give in and lay back while getting under all the blankets. Feeling awkward while I watch him walk around the bed and get in on the other side.

"Good night Olivia, my love." Damien says, turning off the last light. I turn on my side, away from him and close my eyes but instantly open them when I feel an arm go around my waist.

Damien pulls me to his chest, smelling my hair in the process. Soon enough I hear his breathing even out, signalling that he is asleep.

I slowly and carefully take his hand from off of me, while staring at his face the whole time, making sure he doesn't wake up. When I'm free, I scoot to the other side. The farther I'm away from Damien, the better.

Drifting off to sleep was easier then I thought it would be while be so close to the man I fear. My dreams were happy that night, they were about being me again.

I wake up with a smile on my face, knowing that I will escape today. I look over to see Damien gone, which makes me smile even more. Getting out of bed, I go to my room and get dress.

I bump into Damien while walking into the kitchen. I take a quick step back and mutters an apology, looking down at my feet. "Have a seat Olivia. You need to eat. We have some things to discuss."

"Yes sir." I say and sit down where my place is at the table. Damien sits down also and starts eating. He nods at me, signalling for me to start eating as well.