Chapter 14- For

I slowly open my eyes, seeing my same white ceiling. Stretching my arms, I get up and go into my bathroom. I take a shower and do all my essential needs before wrapping a towel around me and picking out some clothes to wear for the day.

I put my clothes on and go to the kitchen to see my mom cooking bacon and pancakes as usual. I quietly take a seat at the table, waiting for dad.

"Hey mom. Is breakfast almost ready?" I ask, feeling my stomach rumble from emptiness. She looks back at me and smiles, "yes honey, just a few more minutes." She says.

My dad walks in with greetings to us. We start to eat breakfast in silence. "So, Olivia, how are you grades at school?" My dad suddenly ask while looking serious.

"All A's dad." I say and he nods. "Any friends?" He ask again. I look down to my plate, "no, not really." I decide to change the subject, "i'm going to head to school. I need to go do something for a teacher." I say to them.

I say our goodbyes with hugs and kisses, my mom acting like it's the last time she will ever see me. I get in my car and drive off to school.

I smile slightly at the sight of school coming in view. I look behind me, seeing the same car. I squint at it, trying to see who is inside but the windows are darkly tinted.

I take a step forward the car but it speeds off, almost running over a few students. I stare as it leaves, feeling like it was watching me.

I hear loud laughter and look over to see Jake with his friends, we make eye contact and I quickly get inside the school.  I don't want be caught by them.

I get to my class and sit down. I think about the mysterious car, I have been seeing it ever since school started. I shudder at the thought of someone watching me.

"Thinking about me sweetcheeks?" I hear Jake next to me. I glance at him and quickly shake my head, no. I hear him laugh with his friends. I grit my teeth in annoyance.

It will be over soon.

I open my eyes with a gasp. I look at my hands to see them still tied to the bed post. I tug on them buts it's no use. I look down at myself to see bruises all over.

I feel tears going down my face, making a wet spot on the pillow. I'm glad I still have my innocence though. Damien got stopped by a pounding on the door. I later found out that it was Andrew.

He hasn't come back in here for all I know. I'm still here, tied to the bed, completely naked and hurting. There are hickeys all over my breast and thighs, blending in with the bruises. I'm not sure which is which.

The door creaks open and I lift my head up, straining to see who it is. "Olivia? Is that you?" I hear Andrews voice. I see his figure step in the room and walk up to the bed.

"Andrew! Untie me please! Help!" I beg, moving my arms. "Oh my god. Olivia, what did he do to you?" He gasp, seeing my bruised body. He shifts his eyes away from my private places. "I'm sorry for my eyes, here-" He puts a blanket that was on the edge of the bed over me, covering me. "Let's get you out of here. Get you some help." He starts to quickly untie my hands and legs.

I try to stand but fall over from the pain. I feel myself being swooped up into toned arms. Andrew carries me out of the room and starts heading to the elevator.

"What do you think you are doing Andrew. Put her down. Now." I hear a angry voice behind us, knowing that it's Damien. Andrew turns around with me in his arms, tightening his hold on me.

"You need help Damien or something. I knew you always had a problem but not this bad. I mean look what you did to the poor girl, she has bruises everywhere." Andrew says, gesturing to me.