42. Waiting for you to rob

Khushi Pov

Yesterday plan was such a flop but that was not entirely flop too. He knows my intention but it didn't came out like I wished.

Mourning over the yesterday incident, I entered into the kitchen to see it clean like before. Maria would've cleaned yesterday. The thought of him scolding Maria for me flashed on my memory making me grin wide. His care was so enduring. Grinning at the mere thought itself shiver my frame.

Quickly stirring his coffee, I entered his room.

"Arnav.. Get up, Arnav.. yeah.. sleepy head get up now" I tried to wake him up placing the coffee on side table.

All of sudden I was spinned and landed on arnav chest.

"Says who, sleepy head" He playfully hit my forehead with his.

"What? You mean me, sleepy head?" I asked pointing me.

"Haan. Then who else. Remember the second day of our marriage, you slept whole day sleepy head. And you slept whenever a chance was thrown at you" He scoffed pushing my tendrils away from my cheeks.

"Oh... Yeah.. Arnav see your coffee was getting cold" I got up dodging the topic which will bring only bad memories.

"Do you want me to drink it without brushing" He made face. I twisted my lips seeing his face. He looks better in smiley face.

"I didn't said you to drink without brushing" I retorted back and walked towards his wardrobe.

"What are you going to do with my wardrobe?" He questioned slipping into his slippers yawning cutely. 

"I am going to rob and keep the treasure safe in my room" I replied with mischief taking his towel out.

He took the towel as I forwarded it to him "Oh then I'll be glad enough to join you there"

"What?" I knitted my brows in confusion.

"What what? Don't act innocent ok"

I chuckled seeing his not so called irritation.

"Seriously Arnav what are you trying to tell, I can't understand?" 

He sighed heavily "Aren't you indirectly conveying me to shift to your room"

I hiccupped hearing his words. Did I really said that? When? How?

Stupid Khushi! If you rob his wardrobe and keep it in your room, it means shifting all his things to your room. And following his things he too will come there that's what your sentence meant and you're indirectly inviting him to share the same room, my brain explained alarmingly, the meaning behind my words and I instantly gasped.

If not my earlier shock was enough, I was pushed back to the wardrobe. My profusely widen eyes perfectly captures his nearing. His breath fanned over my skin. I gulped clutching the wardrobe self. My grip got tighten as his arm slide over my waist and moved from navel to my lower back and laid there entwined.

Next minute I came crashed against his chest altering my hold from wardrobe self to his shoulders.

"Arnav.." I whispered but it seems only air come out of my mouth rather words.

I fluttered my eyelids as his head lowering down, half eager to keep my eyes open to see the emotion playing on his eyes and half shy to face him and shut my eyes tight.

Unlike that day, today he nibbled my petals teasingly making me yearn for him. It never happened before that I was desparate for a kiss. Pulling his hairs was the only option to let him know my thoughts.