Ch.12 Acceptance pt.1

The next day at school Marinette had a heart time concentrating. She was to busy trying to convince herself that she was in love with Adrien, Not Cat Noir.

'You've liked Adrien for so long, so why now would you have a sudden change of heart?' She thought to herself

Meanwhile, Adrien was also struggling.

'You like Ladybug. You've been in love with Ladybug since day one. Your lady owns your heart."

While both of them were trying to convince themselves that they didn't like the other and that they weren't in denial, Plagg snuck into Marinette's purse.

"Hey tikki!" Plagg said.

"Hey, Plagg! How have you been?" Asked Tikki.

"Good. My kid is in complete denial though. He absolutely refuses the possibility that he likes Marinette. He is currently trying to convince himself that he doesn't like her," Plagg said.

"Really? Marinette is doing the exact same thing with Cat Noir. She is trying to convince herself her heart belongs to Adrien," she said.

Plagg sighed.

"They're are so in love with each other that they can't see each other! I can't believe this!" He said

"I'm sure that they will eventually accept their own feelings," Tikki said.

"Yeah, but how long will that take? They are so stubborn!" Plagg said.

"Maybe so, but I'm sure they will soon realize and accept their feelings," Tikki said.

"What makes you so sure?" Plagg asked.

"The amount they care for each other will let their feelings come to light, no matter how hard they try to keep them buried," Tikki said.

"I guess you're right. Hey, do you have any cheese in here?" Plagg asked.

that comment got him a smack from tikki's using her cookie.

"Plagg, Marinette won't have cheese in here every day, I personally like to be able to breathe," She said.

"then that's why you should have cheese in here! Cheese has a calming scent. It will help you relax!" He said.

Tikki rolled her eyes.

"They will come to their senses. I'm sure of it," Tikki said.

At Lunch, Marinette went home she went to her room and sighed. She walked up to her bed and laid down. She closed her eyes for a moment before she opened her purse. Two kwamis flew out which brought a smile to her face.

"Hey, Plagg! Just give me a second, I'll get you some food," Marinette said.

She came back with cookies and cheese. Tikki and Plagg dug in.

"So, I'm curious, do you have feelings Cat Noir? Cause it kinda seems like it," He said.

"What? No, I'm not in love with Cat Noir. I like Adrien you know this? What gave you the idea I liked Cat Noir. Sure, he's great but he's not Adrien!" Marinette rambled.