Ch.16 kiss and make up

When Adrien got home and detransformed, he felt happier than he had felt in a while. It felt so refreshing to hang out with Marinette, especially after all the tension he was experiencing with ladybug, it was nice to hang out with Marinette. Her smile brightened his day.

"You're lost in thought smiling. Who is it this time? Your princess or your lady?" Plagg asked.

"Plagg!" Adrien; Said, his cheeks heating up.

"Must be so hard to have two lovers. I already know my soulmate and it's Camembert!" Plagg exclaimed!

Adrien shook his head, but was still smiling. Maybe he should ask Marinette about what to do with ladybug, she might know.

The next day, Cat noir transformed and went to Marinette's house again. He knocked on the window and waited for her to open it.

"Cat Noir! What a pleasant surprise!" Marinette said, letting cat Noir in.

"It's a pleasure to see you again purr-incess" Cat Noir Said.

Marinette giggled and went downstairs. When she returned she had a couple of croissants. She offered them to Cat Noir, who gladly accepted.

"Mari, i was wondering if you could give me some advice." Cat Noir Said.

"Some advice?" Marinette asked.

"Yeah, i wanted to ask you about ladybug." Cat Noir Said.

Marinette tensed. He couldn't know could he?

"What about her?" Marinette asked, trying to play off the huge butterflies in her stomach.

"Well, ever since an incident where ladybug almost saw my identity, she seems to be avoiding me, a d I don't know what I did, but I want to reconcile with her. Do you have any advice on how?" Cat Noir asked.

Marinette relaxed. He didn't know. Suddenly a feeling of guilt overwhelmed her. She had been avoiding cat noir, but it wasn't his fault, it was hers. But she should talk to him, she couldn't let something like this interfere with their relationship.

"On your next patrol talk to her, make her look you in the eye and tell you what's wrong. I don't think it has to do with you, but more the reason has to do with her. She's your partner, I'm sure if you ask her she'll tell you." Marinette said.

Cat Noir was silent, thinking about what Marinette had said. It was true. They were partners. He had to ask.

"You're right mari, I'll do it next patrol," he said with a smile.

Marinette gave him an encouraging smile.

"I'm sure you two will sort out everything," she said.

"Thanks Mari," Cat Noir Said.

Cat noir looked at the clock and realized how much time he had spent at Marinette house.

"Well princess, your knight in shining armour has to get going , but I promise to visit you soon," Cat Noir Said.

"Bye kitty," Marinette said, as Cat Noir left. Little did he know they would be meeting sooner than he thought.

Later that night, Marinette was trying to calm her nerves before patrol. Tikki was trying to help her calm down.

"Deep breaths Marinette, deep breaths," she said.

Marinette took tikki's advice and took deep breaths. It helped calm her down.

"Marinette you can do this. You've known Cat Noir for a while now, I'm sure he'll understand," tikki encouraged.

"You're right. Tikki spots on!"