Ch.24 The test

Marinette was frozen. She couldn't move, couldn't think, couldn't breathe. Adrien, ADRIEN was Cat Noir. Marinette could see the irony in this situation. 

She had been rejecting  Cat Noir because her heart belonged to Adrien, who in fact was Cat Noir and his heart belonged to her. And then it seemed they fell in love with their alter egos. 

"Marinette? Marinette are you okay?" Tikki asked. 

Marinette was still frozen, deep in thought. 

On the bright side of this situation, this meant she didn't have to feel guilty anymore. Her heart wasn't separated between two people, it belonged to one person! But wait... 

Plagg knew all along who his miraculous holder was, that means he knew full well he had a crush on Ladybug and that she had a crush on Adrien! He knew all along of the love square that they had managed to create. And if he knew... 

"Tikki, did you know?" Marinette asked. 

Tikki was quiet. 

"Yes, I did, but I couldn't tell you. It's forbidden. The miraculous holders must figure it out on their own," Tikki said. 

Marinette sighed. 

It seemed so obvious now. She couldn't believe she didn't see this before. She sat right in front of him in class for petes sake! She had photos of him everywhere in her room! He said he had an event to go to tonight, it must be a photoshoot or an event for his father. Poor Adrien. 

Marinette laid in her bed and closed her eyes. She was exhausted. She now knew the identity of Cat Noir. The question was, what was she going to do now? 

The next morning at school, She was talking to Alya.

"Girl, I've been so busy with Nino, I haven't updated the ladyblog in so long. I need a good scoop!" Alya said.

"I'm sure you'll get your scoop, after all, you are the best reporter I know," Marinette said.  

"Thanks, Marinette," Alya said. 

At that moment, Ms Bustier walked in and They stopped talking. However, instead of paying attention, she was thinking about Adrien. What should she do now? Should she reveal she is ladybug. It seemed only fair, after all, she knew his identity. But what would he think, knowing she was ladybug? She sighed and tried to concentrate on her work. 

Meanwhile, in Marinette's bag, tikki was waiting for plagg. She had secretly taken from cheese from the fridge to lure Plagg into her purse. After all, the way to Plagg's heart was through his stomach, more specifically through cheese. After waiting and waiting, Plagg showed up.

"Plagg, what took you so long? Usually, you'd be here in minutes when there is cheese in Marinette's bag," Tikki asked. 

"sorry tikki, but Adrien had given me a whole block of camembert, and I wanted to finish it first," Plagg said. 

Like she said, the way to Plagg's heart was through his stomach. 

"So, tikki, it's unusual for you to grab me cheese, so what's the occasion?" Plagg asked. 

"Marinette figured it out," Tikki said. 

Plagg choked on the bit of cheese he just bit into.

"Wait, what?" Plagg asked. 

"She figured it out. She knows that Adrien is Cat Noir," Tikki said. 

"Seriously? I thought she would never figure it out," Plagg said. 

Tikki sighed.

Suddenly, the lunch bell rang. 

"Well, it looks like you will be able to get some more cheese," Tikki said.