Part 6

(Your POV)
You were getting changed into you swimsuit that I bought when I went to Mexico last summer (it's the one on up top) you made sure to put more of your makeup on and clean your fake fangs. After i finished applying your makeup I placed your hair in a high bun with a black rose in it to finish it off, after I was fully ready I made my way to the pool I was dressed in my swimsuit but I threw a (f/c) hoodie over me so I could have some decency. I walked down the red carpet hallway and I took the elevator down to the pool area 'I wonder if Marcus is going to be there? And I found it really cute when he joined me in the thriller dance do I love Marcus?' I asked myself while walking out of the elevator and stepping into the pool area the pool water was slime green and there was a buffet and a huge diving board. I looked around to see who was here Aunty Wanda was doing water exercises, Frank was getting food from the buffet along with the mummy and wade the werewolf who is Aunty Wanda's husband pranking the invisible man by pulling his swim shorts down.
(Marcus's POV)
I was sitting at a table with my uncle frank and my uncle wade I looked at my drink and started day dreaming " hey Marcus you seem out of it buddy you okay" my uncle wade asked which made me snap out of my trance. " I don't know uncle wade it's just I just can't think straight" I answered while running a hand through my hair. I looked down at my black and red swim shorts, I heard the elevator ding and I looked at the elevator expecting either my dad or another hotel guest to walk through but instead it revealed the most beautiful monster in the world (y/n) she wore her silky (h/l) (h/c) hair in a high bun with a black rose in it. Her swimsuit hugged her form she slipped off her (f/c) hoodie to revel her swimsuit which looked so beautiful on her I felt my cheeks heat up and my knees felt weak. I slowly sat up and made my way towards her she looked at me with her bright (e/c) eyes I soon found myself only a couple feet away from her " y-you look gorgeous I mean it's n-not like you only look gorgeous half naked No I mean ugh" I stuttered while shoving my hands in my swim short pockets " I am sorry (y/n)" I mumbled while looking up at her. I felt a warm hand on my cheek and lift my head up to look at her " Don't worry Marcus it's okay and besides it's cute when you stutter" I felt my blush increase colour when she said those sweet words. I gently placed my hand over hers that was still placed on my cheek I lifted her hand and brought her wrist to my mouth,I gave in a gentle kiss and I watch her reaction she blushes and her heart quickened. " come on you can sit with me and my uncles so we can introduce you properly" I said softly and led her to the table we were sitting at.
(Your POV)
Marcus politely pulled a chair out for me I said a sweet 'thank you' and sat down beside him " so (y/n) where are you from" wade asked " I am from (where you are born) but I mostly travel with my friend (Bffs/n)" you said while looking at Marcus who you sparked with interest. " wow really where did you go?" Frank asked with eating a mouthful of his food " umm let's see I went to Japan, Egypt to see the pyramids, France, Ireland, Greece, Mexico, Canada, England and India and so on but my favourite place is Hawaii". You said while day dreaming about all the things you have seen and all the people you met " wow you have been everywhere that's amazing but what was a thing you really didn't like about traveling?" Marcus asked " yeah there is one down fall I guess that not everyone is nice some people can be a thorn but you just have to role with the punches and just don't let the little things bother you and just have fun". You said softly while smiling at Marcus which caused him to smile back at you " look son I got you a Bagel with your favourite scream cheese" drac said while giving Marcus a bagel with what looks like cream cheese " holy rabies thanks dad (y/n) try so scream cheese it's the best" Marcus said with excitement in his voice " oh um don't worry Marcus I am not hungry but thanks for the offer" you politely said " ummm (y/n) will you come with me for a second " drac said while pulling me a side you walked with Dracula to a more hidden part in the pool area " what are you doing if everyone finds out that your a monster they will go bat poop". Dracula whispered to you " don't worry drac no one knows we are good" you reassured him " look here's the plan go to the pool act excited and say that you hurt your back and you have to leave" Dracula whispered while pointing at the pool. You sighed in defeat and walked to the pool side.