Part 7

(Your POV)
I walked over to the pool edge nervously I didn't want to leave the hotel but I don't want Dracula the prince of darkness to be mad at me. " alright" I mumbled to myself while doing a dive position and pretended that you threw out your back " ouch my back" I said out loud " I got your back " a random monster said to another monster while getting onto another monsters back " NO NO she said ouch my back" Dracula tried to explain while pointing to his back. " here get on my back" a smooth voice said I turned around and realized that it was Marcus I blushed and smiled at him while i watched him slip into the water " here get on I promise I won't drop you" Marcus reassured while holding out his hand for me to take. I took his hand and slipped into the water I let out a small squeak when I felt Marcus pick me up and place me on his slender but strong shoulders. I let out a giggle and shaped his hair to look like a mohawk and you booped his button nose, Marcus let out a giggle and kissed my thigh i blushed at his action and looked ahead and saw that everyone we doing a chicken fight. " let's win this" Marcus said while looking up smiling at me I giggled and stroked some of his damp hair out of his face, Soon me and Marcus started up another chicken fight with other random monsters we were on a role beating everyone at the chicken fight. " ALRIGHT CHICKENS ENOUGH RUFF HOUSING" Dracula yelled but no one listened to him and everyone continued chicken fighting. A huge octopus tentacle rises up form the pool but someone was on it " FRANK IF YOU HURT YOURSELF" his wife warned, he looked so high up that he looked like a little speck he looked like he said something but he was to far up i couldn't even tell what he was saying. I looked at Marcus worried Marcus quickly took me off his shoulders and placed me in the pool but quickly dragged me to the shallow end of the pool, i looked up and saw the speck getting bigger and bigger frank we falling so fast that he could have been a meteor. It all ended so fast but frank landed on the water so hard that him limbs came off and started floating away from his body, i gasped and gave frank his hand back and continued swimming with Marcus " (y/n) you're makeup you're makeup" Dracula whispered yelled and got your attention " get out of the pool now" Dracula whisper yelled again before trying to grab me. Before Dracula could grab you again Marcus came out from under the water and grabbed Dracula's hand and pulled him into the water " oops I guess my dad wanted to go for a swim" Marcus teased while winking at me which caused me to giggle. " (y/n) you should go on the diving board and if it's to scary I will fly up there and get you and we can fly back down together and we can hangout" Marcus suggested smiling at you " okay I will do it " i said confidently while the giant octopus tentacle raises me into the air, I was so high in the air that everyone looked like ants but I pushed away my fear and swallowed the non existing liquid in my throat ' okay just don't look down and jump alright 3......2...1 JUMP' I thought and I jumped off the tentacle. A million thoughts rush through my head the wind felt like it was slapping you in the face adrenaline rushes through my veins, I opened my eyes to see if everyone was watching but I noticed that the pool was being drained " OH CRAP" I screamed and started screaming my head off till my body was caught by an invisible force. I saw Marcus yell at his dad and climb down to the now empty pool and stood right where I was about to land, Marcus snapped his fingers and I started to fall again but I felt less scared than before ' please let him catch me' I prayed. I closed my eyes till I was caught into someone's arms I place my forehead on there warm smooth chest I looked up at my rescuer and it was Marcus I blushed darkly and smiled at him shyly " don't worry I got you" Marcus whispered sweetly in my ear which sent shivers down my spine.