Part 10

(No ones POV)
Marcus and (y/n) laid in his bed together, (y/n) was curled up in his arms with Marcus's arms wrapped protectively around her. " Marcus son you are you in here I know you're upset about (y/n) leav-" Dracula stopped in mid sentence when he opened the door that led to Marcus's room, to reveal his son spooning (y/n). Marcus soon opened his eyes to see his dad with an angry expression plastered on his face " dad I promise this isn't what it looks like, it's my fault she was going to leave but I wouldn't let her". Marcus said softly to his dad getting out of his bed leaving (y/n) sound asleep "what do you mean it's not what it looks like Marcus it looks pretty obvious that you slept with (y/n) you are to young" Dracula said raising his voice. " dad I am not 83 anymore stop TREATING ME LIKE A KID" Marcus yelled while his eyes tired into slits " m-Marcus" a quiet sweet voice said behind them. That grabbed Marcus's attention     " (y/n) you need to come with me now I want to show you something Marcus you stay here and get dressed remember you're birthday is tomorrow" Dracula said trying to act excited and ignoring that he saw Marcus spooning a human. (Y/n) kept Marcus's shirt on and slipped on a pair of joggers and she threw her hair up in a high messy bun and went to walk out of Marcus's room. But Marcus soon sprinted over to her and wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her deeply, not caring that his dad was watching but Dracula couldn't help but feel like he was happy for his son, was Marcus actually in love? " okay okay let's go (y/n) I have something to show you" Dracula said while gently grabbing (y/n)s arm and dragging her out of the room.
(Your POV)
" look I am really sorry for what happened with you're son I was going to leave but..." I was suddenly interrupted by Dracula leading me to a dark room, with a vintage candlestick holder in hand with lit candles. I carefully approached a coffin, that didn't have one speck of dust on it, I saw Dracula approach a picture of a woman on it she was very beautiful not even words themselves could describe her beauty. She had clean soft looking pale skin with raven black hair that framed her face perfectly and she wore a long black dress that fix her nicely to but something in you clicked " wait hold on I know her that's lady Lubov I have seen that same picture from the castle lubov there is a whole legend behind that place". I said while walking up to the picture to study her closely " legend?" Dracula asked shocked by my observation " the lady lubov the legend says that a she fell in love with a drac at chance but after a little while they settled down in castle lubov and had a child but in night a fire started in the castle and killed both of them, when I was there I felt like I could still feel their heart warming love, they say that a soul is still trapped in that place" I explained while gazing at the picture. " the legend is wrong it was only the wife that died" Dracula said glumly ripping off the sheet that covered half of the picture to reveal. Dracula in the picture with lady lubov smiling together, I felt my heart squeeze in pain 'lady lubov was Dracula's wife that died so..... so that's why he is strict with Marcus's safety' I thought to myself with my eyes threatening to leak with tears. " and it was no mystery to who killed her....... she was killed by you're kind" Dracula said with rage in his voice he turned around swiftly to face me his eyes were glowing crystal blue. Then suddenly a flash back formed in my mind
****( time skip video will show you what I mean)***********
When the flashback ended I started to sob 'what am I doing I am going to hurt Marcus when he finds out I need to leave' I thought to myself " that's why I built this place to keep my son safe from the outside world ." Dracula explains to you calmly " drac this is the 18th century people aren't the same as they were back then". I said fiddling with my hair "if we went out there would everyone except us everyone?" Dracula asked me still calm "you're right I should go, tell everyone that I had a family emergency or the grandma lady ate me or something" I said glumly hanging my head low. " I don't want to ruin his birthday you can sneak out after it's over" Dracula said gently putting a reassuring hand on my shoulder " I am sorry the last thing I wanted to do was hurt him" I said quietly while a tear slid down my cheek " i know you're a good one (y/n) you know you are a okay vampire but you could use a few pointers" Dracula said in a joking matter which caused you to giggle " really well I think I got the vampire act down to the T" I said jokingly to " okay let's hear it" Dracula said rolling his eyes. I cleared my throat a put on the best vampire accent and pretended that my sleeve was a cape " beware and prepare my power I now bid you to be the werewolf man" I said giggling and Dracula howled like a wolf and said trying to sound like wade " I have to many kids" I laughed loudly and. Began to walk out of the room with drac " someone scratch me I have got flees" Dracula jokes again which caused me to laugh again.