Part 4

************(3 months time skip)*****
(Marcus's POV)
I walked with (y/n) to my dads room I always had to keep my mouth shut about her pregnancy, I opened my dads door that led into his room he seemed to be busy because he was painting Todd a abstract monster. " hey dad " I said while holding onto (y/n)s hand " hey guys, Todd take a break" my dad said while putting his paint brush and palette down " so what's up?" My dad asked, using his magic to put his half finished painting away " Marcus was wondering if you wanted to go for a fly?" (Y/n) asked while fiddling with her hair nervously " right Marcus?" (Y/n) said nudging my arm playfully. " what's up with her?" my dad asked getting suspicious " she's silly, it's just a beautiful night but if you don't want to" I asked while pulling my dad away from (y/n). "No what I would eat a bucket of garlic to fly with you" my dad said with a joyful expression on his face, I quickly kiss (y/n)s soft cheek and I ran to my dads open window and jumped out and turned into my bar form. I flapped my ebony wings waiting for my dad to make his grand entrance, my dad floats out of the window and plummets down at the speed of light and turned into his bat form but to show off more he surrounds himself in water then breaks his cocoon of water that once surrounded him. I flew up to my dad and smirked at him and rolled my eyes, my dad saw my reaction to him showing off so he shrugged his shoulders and laughed nervously " come on dad" I said while trying to contain my laughter. We both took to the skies and we flew over the clouds " oh Marcus remember what we used to play when you were little hide a go seek sharp objects" my dad said smiling. When my dad said that I sneakily flew away and hid in a cloud " oh I see regular hide and seek" my dad said and he started looking for me I kept on going to cloud to cloud to challenge him till I felt a wave of exhaustion hit me. I sat down in a cloud and I started to yawn and my eyes felt heavy, I heard my dad call out for me till he found me inside of the cloud yawning and trying not to drift off to slumber " Marcus son are you alright?" My dad asked with concern " oh yeah *yawn* I am fine it's just I can't get much sleep because I have been helping (y/n) our a lot because she's pregnant" I said with a smirk on my face " oh well if... what?" My dad asked trying to process what I just said " (y/n)s pregnant Dad" I said smiling my dad gasped with joy and flew into the air with excitement " WO HO I AM GOING TO BE A GRANDPA!" My Dad yelled with pure joy " AND I AM GOING TO BE A DAD!" I yelled while flying up with him.
******(time skip)************
(Your POV)
I was lying in me and Marcus's bed while he sang to me and petted my big belly that was poking out of my stretchy shirt and yoga pants. " sorry honey but I am hungry again can I have some ( favourite food)" I asked while kissing Marcus's forehead " no you mustn't get into your cravings it's not good for the baby you need to eat more healthy so they can be a strong vampire" Dracula said while looking through a monster baby book " we love you dad but we are not sure if the baby is going to be a vampire I will be just as thrilled if it was a human like (y/n)" Marcus said softly while kissing my cheek. " a thousand years of vampire jeans it's not going to happen" Dracula said while looking back at the baby book " as long as the babies healthy vampire or human " I said softly while petting my belly " here have some monster ball soup it was my wife's old recipe" Dracula said softly while giving me a bowl of soup " awwwww thank you drac it's just like when you made it for me when I was sick" my pregnancy hormones kicked in and warm tears roiled down my cheeks and I started balling my eyes out. Marcus and Dracula looked at each other with weird looks then Marcus rushed to my side and whispered sweet nothings to me while rubbing my back.
************(two months later)*****
My stomach got bigger and bigger over the weeks I rocked back and forth in the rocking chair while ghosting my fingers over my belly while I sang softly to the baby ( you will be in my heart by phill Collins). After i finished singing I heard creaking floorboards I looked at the door way to see Marcus smiling at me while leaning against the door way " you have such a beautiful voice (y/n) where did you learn that song?" Marcus asked softly while kneeling in front of me taking my hands into his. " my mom used to sing it to me to calm me down from nightmares or when I was sad" I said while kissing Marcus's forehead " I can't wait till you come into are lives little one, I don't care if you are a boy or a girl but I know you will be just as special to me and your mother, but please know that you have the most wonderful mother in the world and I will do everything in my power to protect both of you and I will do anything for you guys to just make you smile I love you with all of my heart little one". Marcus whispered softly to my tummy, tears pricked my eyes from Marcus's words " I love you so much Marcus" I said softly while cupping his pale cheeks and bringing him into a soft kiss " I love you more (y/n)" Marcus whispered against my lips " impossible" I whisper back running my hands through his raven black hair.