Part 9

(Y/n)s pov
Me and Marcus were sleeping soundly in our room till I heard a soft knock on the door " (y/n) are you up" I heard someone whisper from the other side, I left out a tried exhausted groan and slipped out of Marcus's arms and tip toed to the door and opened it quietly " Dracula what are you doing up?" I muttered quietly and rubbed my tired eyes " I wanted to talk to you (y/n) about you and Marcus moving to (country) I don't want you guys to go" Dracula said softly. I smiled widely and hugged Dracula " I don't want to leave either Drac I can't leave my father in law and all of our friends, plus I actually can be myself here" " that's why I have a plan I know that there is a monster in denis he just needs so time to be away from human stuff" Dracula whispers " I don't know drac wont Marcus get suspicious you know how over protective he is" I whispered back while breaking our hug " that's why I have a plan me and wade, frank and jack and murry are going to take denis to our old haunts and he was have fangs in no time so you guys won't have to move". I thought for a moment trying to take it all in " okay okay but you better look after my baby" I said was a sharp tone " don't worry I promise that little denis is in good hands." Dracula reassures me " okay what's the plan?" I ask while crossing my arms and let out a strained yawn " so you and Marcus go to (where you are from) show him around keep his distracted and happy but not to happy" Dracula whispered to me " oookay then " I agreed and let out another yawn. " get some rest (y/n) i will see you in the morning" Dracula said softly and closed the door from me when I face planted on me and Marcus's bed " love why were you up so late" Marcus muttered sleepily " nothing just your dad wanted to talk that's all he was just checking up on denis asking how he was after his tooth got knocked out" I mumbled while snuggling close to Marcus " okay then *yawn* sweet dreams love" Marcus mumbles while falling back asleep ' let's hope this plan works' I thought to myself while falling asleep.