Chapter 1

Mishka's pov,
"Mishu !!! We wanted to discuss something with you." my dad told me, when we all were sitting on the dining table for having dinner.

"Ya dad, go on!! You don't need to ask permission." I replied

"Umm, the thing is your badi mom and mom thinks that you are old enough to get married." my bade papa told.

"OK!!! I have no problem getting married but.." I spoke nervously.

"Bacha, do one thing tell Rishabh to come with his parents to meet us. " my bhai Vansh told.

"Umm no bhai!! I and Rishabh broke up months ago ." I said.

"What???? Yaar how come? You both looked nice together." my cousin Raghav bhai asked.

"Arre, we both weren't serious. We dated just for making Jiya jealous as Rishabh loved her. I never wanted to have a love marriage. " I replied irritated.

"Ok ok cool down!! No need to get irritated." my badi mom cooled me.

"Waise, I have got a proposal for you. Initially I declined them without asking to you because I thought you are serious about Rishabh but now if you don't have one, you can meet this guy" my mom told.

"Who is the guy mom?" my bhabhi Anika asked.

"He is the nephew of my friend Kaveri. Last time when she came to our house for the party, she liked Mishka" my mom clarified.

"Oh!! What's his name choti ma??How does he look? What does he do?" my over excited Shreya bhabhi asked.

"His name is Advik Mathur. He is the ceo of Mathur Industries. And about his looks that you only decide. Wait I have his picture." my mom told.

Mom excitedly showed his picture to everyone. Everyone was praising his looks. They were so busy discussing further that they even forgot about me. That's when my babe papa said," Hmm!! He is a nice guy! I have met him once in a meeting. I must say he is very talented."

"So should I call kaveri and fix a meeting with them?" my mom asked.

"Arre but first atleast show Mishu the pic first!! If she likes then you call kaveri." my badi mom told.

Finally someone even remembered that I exist!!! Shreya bhabhi excitedly showed me the picture.

Hmm I must say he looks devilishly handsome!

"So bacha how's he? Liked??" Raghav bhai asked

"Umm he looks okok!!! If you all like then discuss further." I told a lie.

Yes I told a lie, I really liked the guy!! There is something in him that is attracting me. But I can't say this to my family otherwise they all will tease me.

"Bua no okok!! He is handsomeee" my nephew Kavish(Raghav - Shreya's son) spoke.

True Kavish he is no doubt very handsome.