Chapter 15

Hey guys I know I am super late with the update and I am very much sorry for it. It's just that I am still adjusting with my new life and it was difficult to give the update.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Advik's pov,
I made Mishka sit opposite me and clutched her hands.
I know I had to tell her everything if I want to start a new life with her. I just hope she understands me and doesn't feel that I am acting immaturely.

"OK, so I'll tell you from the start. After graduating from Yale, I directly didn't want to join my father's business. I first wanted to be capable enough before joining the family business." I said and looked at her.

She was listening attentively and pressing my hands as if assuring me and indicating to speak further.

" So I joined a MNC as a sales manager. I was doing well there. There I met a girl named Srishti Sharma. She was also an employee in sales department. She was fair, beautiful and very shy. She used to wear modern clothes but always had a braid in her hair. We used to rarely talk but we always used to smile at each other. I told Vihan about this. He made me realize that I was in love with that girl. So I planned to confess my feelings to her with the help of Vihan. I planned to propose her on her birthday. " I continued and looked at Mishka.

She was seriously looking at me. So I decided to continue further.

" I confessed my love to her and she also reciprocated the same. We were very much happy with each other. Movie nights, lunch date, dinner date, shopping, etc had became a routine. With the passing time I realized that I was deeply and madly in love with her. We used to roam together but we never shared any intimacy. I thought she would be uncomfortable and find me desperate. One day I had gone a business tour along with the boss. It was a week tour. After returning from there I directly went to her home to surprise her. But.. " I stopped there. All the memories that dreaded me were in front of my eyes.

I felt uneasy and closed my eyes. Mishka looked at me and gave an assuring smile.

"Advik, if you are not comfortable then leave it. No need to continue. Tell me whenever you feel like." She said

"No I'll continue." I said and continued further.

"That day I went to surprise her but got the biggest shock of my life. I found her on the bed with one of my colleague Rahul. The sight of my girlfriend in someone else's arms in such a condition boiled me. I shouted her name. Initially she looked at me with shock but then started laughing. She said that I couldn't fulfil her desires so she found someone else. I was shattered. My first love left me for someone else just for lust. I left from there and directly went to Vihan's home. He somehow consoled me and I became normal in some days. But I had decided that I would never let any girl break me again. I left that company and joined dad's business. "I completed in one go.

" So this is the reason for you to become cold hearted and angry young man? " she asked.

" Ha bhi aur na bhi." I said.

" Matlab ? I didn't get you." she said with a confused face.

" I mean yes she was the reason I became cold hearted. Wait let me tell you further so you won't get confused. "I said and continued.

"After I joined the business, I always maintained a distance from girls as I didn't want any other problem in my life. But one day I met Srishti back at a business party. There she mocked me, it irritated me alot and I challenged her that I'll find a better girl than her for myself within a week. Two days later, I met Pooja Chauhan, daughter of a business associate. We connected quickly and became good friends. I asked her a favor to act like my girlfriend in front of srishti. Then I met srishti and closed her chapter. I later thanked Pooja but she said that she helped me but she wants something in return. She said that she wanted a relationship in return. I thought for a while and agreed as I actually needed to move ahead. I didn't love her but acted as I did. Slowly slowly Pooja turned into a psycho. She was obsessed by me. She use to doubt me, impose herself on me. Then finally Vihan suggested me to break up with her. I did so and thought she will leave me. But then woh toh mere piche hi pad gayi. To go away from her I dated few more girls. But they all were with me only for money. This used to go on when I got fed up of all this and decided that I wouldn't let any girl enter my life by hook or crook. Then my parents started to forcee for marriage. Every month they would make me meet some girl and I would reject her. Before you I met 9 girls for marriage. "I said and hugged her.

Though I had dated many girls in past but none gave me a peace like she does.

" Advik, in total how many girls did you date and how many girls did you see for marriage?" she asked lost somewhere

" Umm first srishti then Pooja then some random 20 girls and then the nine girls for marriage. In total 31 girls. But why are you asking?" I questioned.

" No I just wanted to know what is my number in your life. Waise who was more beautiful srishti or Pooja? "I asked.

" Umm I don't know but ya you are much more beautiful than both of them. So don't get jealous of them. "I said and hugged her.

"Mishka you will not leave me and go na like them??" I asked her with tears in my eyes

If she cheats me or leaves me I am sure I wouldn't me able to handle one more heartbreak. I would either go in depression or die.

Mishka broke the hug and pulled me closer to herself.
She leaned a bit forward and sucked the tears in my eyes and then kissed both my eyes. Then moved a bit down and kissed my nose then all of a sudden she claimed my lips. Initially I was shocked but soon recovered and responded to her kiss. The kiss turned passionate as if she was showing me that she was with me. Our tongue fought for dominance. We were so lost in each other that we had no idea that someone was knocking the door.

"Advik, Mishka, is everything fine? Open the door." I heard Vihan's voice and broke the kiss.

Mishka moved back and was looking down while blushing.

"I liked the junglee billi more than this sharmili billi." I whispered in her ears and went to open the door.

I opened the door and found all the youngsters at the door.

"Bhai, what took you so long to open the door?" Roshni asked.

"Arre rosh, samjha karo. Mishka was with him. It would but obviously take time for Advik to come out of their Loveland." Trisha said and pushed me inside and moved towards Mishka.

She went to Mishka and asked something in her ears to which I saw Mishka nodding as if assuring her.

" Waise, Ady did you tell everything to bhabhi? "Vihan asked

I just nodded. Till date I used to be angry on Vihan for bringing the topic of my past but today after sharing with Mishka I feel relieved and light

" Acha, so if everything is done then let's go. Everyone is waiting downstairs." Shreya bhabhi said.

We all nodded and started going out.

All were ahead only Trisha, Vihan and Mishka were walking behind with me.

"Angel bhabhi, now toh you know everything na then please help me bring my old Ady back. I know only you can." Vihan told to Mishka.

"I will definitely try but it will happen only if Advik wants to change. If he does not want to change then even if we try hard he won't change." Mishka said eyeing at me.

"Till today I didn't want to change but now I'll try being the original Advik Mathur only for you Mishu." I thought.

My thoughts were broken by Trisha.

"Listen Advik all the teasing and other stuff at one side. I don't know about your past but let me tell you if your past comes in way of my Mishka's happiness then you'll see my worst." Trisha warned me in a serious tone.

"Trisha you know, I am actually scared of you more than Mishka's best friend."i joked and pulled her nose.

We all laughed and went down.
Pov ends.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote°comment°share♥️