Chapter 23

Target - 65 votes, 90 comments.
-----------------------------------------
Advik's pov,
I finally proposed Mishka. I still can't believe it. The night after the proposal was very smooth, we cuddled on the cozy bed and talked to each other about our lives, dreams, goals, likes, dislikes, fears, every single thing. I got to know so much about this wonderful woman in front of me.

We talked for hours until she fell asleep in my arms. Having her in my arms was such a wonderful feeling. It felt like I finally found the other half of my soul. It was just perfect. I kept on staring at her and don't know when I also fell asleep.

My sleep was disturbed by the ringing of my cell phone. I immediately picked it up so that it doesn't disturb my blossom's sleep..

"Hello!" I said on the call.

"Ady, where the hell are you and Mishka? Is bhabhi alright? Please come fast her family is over here." Vihan said

"Ohk, we will be there soon. Don't worry Mishka is safe and sound with me. She is sleeping. I'll be there in 20 mins. Handle the situation till then. " I said and cut the call.

I ended the call and found Mishka staring at me.

"Who was on call? " She asked.

"Vihan, we need to leave. Your parents are in the hospital waiting for you. Come let's leave." I said and she pouted.

"I want to stay here! It's so peaceful and amazing over here!!!" said Mishka with a pout.

"I know it is but we need to go. Don't worry this place is ours only, we can come anytime you want. Now let's go." I said this and kissed her forehead and then picked her in my arms.

The car journey was silent as Mishka madam was asleep. We reached hospital only to find all her friends and family there.

" Advik, how can you take her without informing anyone? Do you know how scared we all were?" Raghav bhai roared.

"Bhai, aaram se. Mishka is sleeping." I said pointing towards her.

"Where did you take her? Did you ask her doctor?" Trisha shouted.

"Guys, calm down. I asked her doctor. They had discharged her as she was not so badly affected like Trisha. She just has some weakness which will be cured in two or three days. And one more thing I took her out as the doctor suggested me that she needed a peaceful atmosphere. "I said all in one go.

They all nodded.

" If she is discharged we can take her home now right? "Anika bhabhi asked to which I nodded.

" Hey, I am not staying in the hospital alone. Even get me discharged. "Trisha said.

" But you are not yet fit Trishu!!! "Vihan said.

" I don't care, either I get a discharge or Mishka stays in the hospital. " she said.

Finally due to her stubbornness even Trisha was given discharge. A nurse was appointed by Vihan to look after her as she was not properly cured.

We all left the hospital and reached Mishka's home. Both Trisha and Mishu were going to stay here as Trisha's parents had to urgently go to Amritsar for a project.

Pov ends.

Mishka's pov,
Trishu and I were discharged from the hospital and we both were in our rooms. Vihan and Advik left to their home after many warnings. My family was down. So it was only me and my chipakli in my room..

I told her about yesterday night where Advik proposed me. She was so much happy and kept on teasing me.

The next three days went on like this only. We both chilling together. At the day time our friends Fiza, Shivani, Latika and Elisa used to come and do our packing for the trip. While at night our majnus used to come and we would have so much fun teasing each other.

After three days I was fit and fine while Trisha was also better than before. Our doctors had given us permission for our trip.

We had our flight at night. Bhai were forcing us to take our private plane but we denied. Vihan and Advik kept on pestering us not to go saying that they would not be able to leave without us for the next two months which led to a lot of teasing from our friends.

I am here getting ready for the flight when someone came from behind and hugged me.

"Advik you? How did you come here? Please go Trisha will be coming any moment. If she sees us then she is going to tease me like anything. Please go." I kept on blabbering which was stopped by a kiss on my lips. And in no time we both were lost in each other.

" Umm "I moaned.

We broke the kiss after few minutes.

" Blossom, you speak alot! First I came by my own car. Second Trisha won't come here as she is busy with Vihaan. And third I am going to miss you alot. Please don't go. "

" Advik, it's just a matter of two months and you are behaving as if we will not meet after I leave from here. This trip is our dream trip. We wanted to go ever since we were in school. Please don't be sad."

"Mishu please how will I stay away from you. Do one thing let me also join you all."

"No Advik you can't come, it's our bachelorette trip. Ok I promise we will marry as soon as I come from the trip. Plus it's not that you can't call me. You can call me whenever you wish."

"Pakka, you will marry me as soon as you come? Ok so now you can go but come soon fast, I am waiting to get married."

"Now go, let me get ready." I said while trying to push him out.

"Not so soon Ms Mathur. You need to give me something." he said.

"What do you want?" I asked impatiently.

"You!" he said huskily in my ears which made me shiver.

"I am all yours, Hottie." I blushed.

"I know that Sexy lady but I meant that I want you, in all means." he said while biting my ears and giving wet kisses on my collarbone.

"Ahh.... Advik" I moaned.

Before I could react he turned me and claimed my lips while I pulled him closer by pulling his hairs. His one hand moved under my bra caressing my breasts while the other was drawing patterns on my navel.

Unable to bear the pleasure I hugged him hard. Not breaking the kiss he picked me in his arms and moved towards the bed.

Slowly he removed my t-shirt while I started unbottoning his shirt. Soon all our clothes were lying in the floor. Advik caught my one breast and started sucking it while rubbing the other with the other hand.

I hugged him tight feeling shy and after a few moments I joined him by kissing his cheeks, biting his collorbone and my hand scratching his back unable to handle the pleasure he was giving me.

We both were lost in each other when we heard someone knocking the door.

"Bui, open the door!!" I  heard Kavish shouting from outside.

"Can't he come after few minutes, Pura moment ka kabada Kar diya." I heard Advik mumered and I laughed.

"Don't worry we'll continue it soon." I said and kissed him on his lips, picked up my clothes and ran into the washroom with a blush.

"Kavish, I am coming in five minutes." I shouted from the washroom.

Pov ends.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote°comment°share ♥️