Chapter 13

Mishka's pov,
Advik and I left the hospital and settled in his car. He started driving while I was gazing outside the window.

The car halted at a signal when I felt a hand over my thighs. I turned and saw Advik caressing my thighs.

"You look divine, blossom." I heard him speak.

"Blossom! I like it. You are learning alot Mr Mathur or should i say Mr Hot Chocolate. " I said with a wink.

"Hot chocolate??? Like what does it indicate.?" he asked.

"The hotness quotient in you plus your mesmerizing chocolaty eyes." I said with a cute smile.

"How do you come up with such names? You know I had to think so much before calling you blossom and you are the one who comes up with a new nick name every time." he asked.

"Well that's a secret. Now you stop thinking about that and concentrate on the road. It will be better." I said

He just nodded and diverted his attention to driving. A few moments later Advik's phone rang.

"Blossom, please check who is calling." he said

I looked at the phone and found Vihan calling him. Advik indicated me to pick the call.

I picked up the call and put it on speaker.

"Ady, where are you? Everyone except you and angel bhabhi are here. Please stop your romance ans come soon."  Vihan spoke as soon as I picked up the call.

"Vik, I am on my way home and Mishka is with me we are stuck in traffic. Will come soon." Advik said

"OK, do one thing give the call to Mishka, Trish wants to talk." Vihan said.

"Hello, I am here Only." I said

"Mishka Rathore, I need you here soon. Please leave some of your romance for your suhagraat and come soon." I heard Trisha shouting.

" Trisha Agrwal don't worry we have a lot of things do on our suhagraat, you don't worry." Advik said

"We'll see that later Mr Mathur. Come home your tests are waiting for you. And Mishka if you guys had a serious make out then please hide your marks." Trisha said

"Shut up dumbass. We haven't done anything. We are coming soon Bye." I immediately cut the call as I didn't want to hear an embarrassing convo between Trisha and Advik.

"Trisha is going to take the tests there? In front of all?" Advik asked with a tensed look.

"Apparently yes!" I said.

Pov ends

Trisha's pov,
I am standing outside in the lawn waiting for mishka and Advik to arrive. Yaar this idiot best friend of mine is still not here. I am surely not going to leave you for irritating me Mr Advik Mathur. Please God send them fast, I am very much excited..

"Trish baby, who is the special chef you have called?" Vihan asked as he came from behind and hugged me.

"You will find out soon. Vihan stop your pda we are not alone here " I said.

"Well technically we are alone only. All the youngsters are near the swimming pool, while our parents and dadi are in the other side balcony. So now don't disturb me" he said and turned me around and kissed on my forehead

I hugged him tight and we stayed in each other's embrace for some time. It was so soothing to hear his heartbeats.

Our little peace was disturbed by someone's coughing.