Chapter 22

Mishka's pov,
Trisha got herself shifted in another room. While leaving she winked at me and mouthed 'All the best'.
I glared at her and she laughed .

"So finally I have you alone, all for myself!" Advik said breaking my thoughts.

"Umm, ya ! By the congratulations we are finally engaged." I said.

"Yes finally! You know I was so scared when I received the phone call. It was like the ground slipped from my feet. Only I know how I controlled myself from breaking down." He said with tears forming in his eyes.

"Aww, my Cry baby is crying. I am so sorry!! Just because of my carelessness you all were so tensed, especially you. You would be having so many dreams for our engagement and I crashed it all. I am really sorry." I said with guilt.

"Hey blossom , it's not your fault so chill and waise what's the meaning of this new nickname? Cry baby? Seriously?"

"Umm, you were crying na so I came up with this nickname. And I had not given you any nickname since a long time." I replied.

"Mishu baby, seriously? Acha you rest for sometime I'll meet the doctor and come." he said.

"Arre you will leave me alone and go? You will leave your fiancée alone? How bad Mr Fiancé." I said and pouted.

"Blossom please don't pout like this, I wish to kiss you endlessly when you pout." he said

"Toh who has stopped you? I am here, you are here. You can do whatever you want." I said and winked at him.

"Anything?" he asked coming near to me and I turned my face with a blush.

"Don't blush just have your dinner and take the medicines, I'll come in few minutes. I have a surprise for you." he said and left.

I had my food and took the medicines quickly as being a doctor I liked the hospital food a lot. I was waiting for Advik to return but he didn't turn up for the next 10 minutes and I got bored so I decided to call Trisha and irritate my dear Trihaan.

I video called Trisha and Vihan picked it up.

"Hello jiju!!! Enjoying with my Jalebi? Hopefully I didn't disturb you both." I said with a laugh.

"You always disturb us, so what's new in this? Oh ya the nick name is new." he said

"Ohoo, Muffin don't you become a third wheel between me and my bestie. Give the phone let me talk to her." Trisha said to Vihan.

"Yes, Muffin jiju, dont disturb us." I said and winked at him and he made a weird face.

"Acha Dhokla listen what did Advik tell you? Did you guys kiss? Where is he at this moment?" my over excited bestie asked me.

"Well Advik was on cry baby mode and we didn't kiss. He is now with the doctor. He told he'll come in few minutes but half and hour hogaya he is not here. "

"Acha, so angel bhabhi is missing my yaar. Don't worry bhabhi he'll come soon and kiss you as you want. Maybe he'll do even more." Vihan said and winked.

"Shut up, Vik! He is not desperate like you both who starts anytime. Anyway I am sleepy, I'll go to sleep you better take care of Trisha and yes one more thing feed her food and medicines before you tire her thd whole night. Good night." I said

"Shut up idiot!" both of them yelled, I laughed and cut the phone and looked up only to find Advik staring at me.

"Advik? When did you come? What took you so long? Is everything alright? What did the doctor say?" I was going to ask further but I was shut up by Advik's yummy lips which he kept on my lips.