Chapter 18 (real)

Mishka's pov,
It's been three days since Trisha and Vihan's engagement. Trisha still isn't talking to me properly but is participating in my engagement preparations just to show everyone that everything is fine. Above this that Puba is irritating me alot by giving me threats to cancel my engagement with Advik.

Today is our engagement in the evening but I don't know why I have a bad intuition.

Trisha and I were on my way to the salon when I finally decided to ask her.

"Is our friendship so weak Trishu? One misunderstanding can break it?" I asked.

"It would not have been if you had listen to me and cancelled your engagement with Advik." she said looking here and there.

Her reply didn't shook me much but the hesitation in her voice did. Looking at her I understood she was lying but I didn't understand why.

" Trish, if you don't know to lie then why do you do so?" I asked

" I am not lying, our friendship really broke the day you chose Advik over me." she said trying to be angry.

What is the reason, she isn't telling me? I know there is something which is disturbing her. Fine if she doesn't speak up I'll find it out my way.

" Ok, then if we have nothing then why are you here with me? Just for the sake of our families. Then you don't need to come with me. I wanted my best friend and not a complete stranger with me for my engagement. It's better I go alone. The driver will drop you home. "I said angrily and got down the car and started walking on the road.

Fine if she doesn't want to talk to me, then let it be. I know I am acting immaturely but what can I do, at this moment I am very much angry on Trisha. I don't know what is going on in her mind.

I was walking on the road in my own thoughts. I don't know when did tears start falling from my eyes. My vision got blurred due to the tears.

I did not care wiping my tears. I was aimlessly walking on the road not knowing where was I heading.

Suddenly I heard a honking of a truck and I looked up to find a truck coming from the opposite direction.

Before I could do everything, I....

Pov ends

Advik's pov,
Finally its my engagement today. I seriously can't believe I am getting engaged to the person I madly in love with in just a month. I still cannot believe that I am the same guy who dated so many girls in past and rejected all the girls I met for marriage is getting engaged. Mishu changed me a lot in just a month.

I am glad I met her in life. Today I am sure  I will confess my love for her to her in front of everyone. The whole world should know how lucky I am to have her in my life.

I was busy in my Mishka's thoughts when my friends entered my room.

"Ady, chal get ready aaj toh angel bhabhi ko dikha hi de ki tu kitna handsome hai." Vihan said.

"Arree but bhabhi ko toh pata hi hai na ki Ady kitna handsome hai. Shayad humse jyada pata hai. Hai na Ady?" karan said.

"Guys tease baad mein karte hai pehle isse ready ho jane do. Dekho na kitna desperate hai bhabhi ko milne ke liye." rishabh further teased.

"Guys, shut up. Waise baaki sab kaha hai? Rudra, Mihir, Ben and Amir?" I asked

"Arre woh Mishka bhabhi ka surprise lene gaye hai." Karan said.

"Acha, baaki sab préparations karne ko boli thi woh ho gayi?" I asked

"Ha baba, ho gaya sab par tune kya gift liya hai bhabhi ke liye?"Vihan asked.

" Ye dekh" I said showing him a bracelet with the initials A and M carved on it.

"Dude, it is very pretty but generally people propose karne pe ring dete hai na?" Rishabh asked

"Arre ring toh woh aise bhi engagement mein pehnayega na? Toh two rings kyu deni isliye ye bracelet. Hai na?" Vihan said and I nodded.

"Acha Ady ab jaldi ready ho ja nai toh pata chala ki dulha hi apni khudki engagement mein late hai." Karan joked while handing me my outfit.

I changed the outfit later Riya and Roshni did my hair and touch up. It took nearly an hour. They left me only after they were satisfied. Uff to be honest grooming was irritating but Mishka ke liye kuch bhi.

My friends along with Ben, Amir, Mihir and Rudra came to my room after getting ready.

"Guys, everything is perfectly done? There should not be a single mistake." I said

"Chill bro, everything is done an toh sirf dilwale dulhaniya le jayege." Ben said.

"Guys ring kaha hai? Woh abhi tak nai aayi." I asked in a hyper tone.

"Arre bro, the ring is with Mahek di don't worry. Just relax." Amir said.

I nodded. They all were sitting in my room and talking. My gaze was constantly moving towards the clock.

"Bhai, gadi dekhte rehne se time jaldi pass nai hone wala. Still half and hour is left." Rudra said.

I frowned and sat like a small kid who is not given his favorite candy. They all laughed at me.

After a few moments my mobile rang and it was a call from Mishka.

"Ohhoo, kisi ko bada besabri se indzaar hai." Vihan teased and snatched my phone. He picked up the call and kept on speaker.

"Hello" Rudra said in a girly tone.

"Hello, I am Rahul and the person whose phone it is has met with an accident on Carter Road. There is one more lady with her and both are severely injured. My friends and I are taking them to ABC hospital. Yours was the last  number so I called you. Can u please inform their family about it?" the person from other side said.

My heart stopped as soon as I heard it. My Mishu! I was numb and couldn't answer. I looked up to find everyone else in the same state especially Vihan as the other lady with Mishka was Trisha.

" Hello, are you there? "the person asked.

"Yes, yes. Take them to the hospital we are reaching as soon as possible." Rishabh said.

Tears were flowing from my eyes. All the moments spent with Mishu came in front of my eyes. I could feel that Vihan's condition was the same.

I immediately hugged Vihan and we both let our tears out.

" Guys, it's not the time to cry. Let's go to the hospital. Be quick." Karan said and dragged me while Ben pulled Vihan.

"I will inform everyone." Rudra said.

We all settled in the car. Vihan was driving the car. He nearly broke all the traffic rules.

My mind was constantly worried about the well being of Mishka and Trisha.

Pov ends.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys minimum 35 votes and 60 comments needed.
The next update is ready.
As soon as the target is completed you will get the update.

Vote°comment°share♥️